• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arnold returns as Conan!!!

136 posts in this topic

In that pose, Arnold's sword reminds me of something...can't quite...put my...finger on it.

Can't....or won't...

Weren't you bromancing COI earlier?

In case any of you didn't hear. Arnold will be the UNKNOWN SOILDER in the upcoming DC movie. Actually he's set to do a string of action movies. Some talk going around about him in a new Predator movie and a Commando 2 also. Last Stand will be coming out soon were he plays a small town cop. A movie called The Tomb will have him and Stallon together again in a prison movie. Danny DeVito and him will be in the Twins follow up movie called Triplets. And there's more. Looks like Arnold will be around for a while. I guess he meant it when he said; "I'll be bock!" :grin:

He's currently working on the movie "Ten."

Here's a photo that he just tweeted.

TEN102520125.jpeg

New one from "The Last Stand."

laststand102920126.jpeg

In that pose, Arnold's sword reminds me of something...can't quite...put my...finger on it.

Can't....or won't...

Weren't you bromancing COI earlier?

I'm a bromance slut. Just ask Tupenny.

Man he's got a ton of movies lined up :o

I've liked most of his movies. I know they aren't the greatest, but they're fun. Definitely gonna catch Conan. Might skip Triplets

I watched Predator with my kids for the first time this past weekend. Probably my 50th time watching it!

It's amazing how big and ripped Arnold was back in the day.

conan-the-barbarian-arnold-schwarzenegger-movie-image.jpg

And that is at a time when he was off from his prime days of professionally competing, though he had returned to win the 1980 Mr. Olympia just to show he could make a comeback.

arnold-schwarzenegger-big_muscle.jpg

I've liked most of his movies. I know they aren't the greatest, but they're fun. Definitely gonna catch Conan. Might skip Triplets

I watched Predator with my kids for the first time this past weekend. Probably my 50th time watching it!

One of the best. Were they scared or are they already desensitised to all the killing in the movies ?

Were you scared ? :baiting:

One of the best. Were they scared or are they already desensitised to all the killing in the movies ?

Were you scared ? :baiting:

I never like the gory scenes, so those grossed out my daughter but over all they enjoyed it. We're going to watch Terminator #1 and #2 this week.

:cloud9:

Great show and perfect supporting cast.