• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arnold returns as Conan!!!

136 posts in this topic

If he dedicates himself to training (not a stretch for a guy like that) and they pour on a little movie magic as another poster said, there won't be a problem.

I've been an Arnold fan since I was in grade school in the late 1970's but I don't think there is any way he's going to bulk up again at the age of 65.

I'm not saying he's going to look like he did 30 years ago; I'm saying that training hard (not necessarily for size alone) will improve his physique

Considering the shape he used to be in and what can be done with TRT, I'd bet he could get pretty buff. Just look at what Stallone did for Rocky Balboa.

If he dedicates himself to training (not a stretch for a guy like that) and they pour on a little movie magic as another poster said, there won't be a problem.

I've been an Arnold fan since I was in grade school in the late 1970's but I don't think there is any way he's going to bulk up again at the age of 65.

I'm not saying he's going to look like he did 30 years ago; I'm saying that training hard (not necessarily for size alone) will improve his physique

Tough call. I'd say at age 65, and the way he looks, he's already training pretty hard just to keep the size he currently has.

Bones become more brittle with age and worn joints make it almost impossible to keep an intensive regimen going.

Just look at what Stallone did for Rocky Balboa.

Stallone did it when he was 60 or so. Arnold is now 65. Half a decade is a loooong time.

Arnold also has much more height to him making it that much more difficult to pack it on. He has to put on that much more mass to match sly's proportions.

This is what a world class 65 year old bodybuilder looks like...and this guy probably hasn't stopped training in decades.

I'm not saying it's not going to happen, I'm just saying that Arnie likely won't be even a shadow of his former self. They'll probably do a lot of CGI to make it look real.

I'm still really looking forward to the movie! :headbang:

If he dedicates f 65.

Tough call. I'd say at age 65, and the way he looks, he's already training pretty hard just to keep the size he currently has.

Bones become more brittle with age and worn joints make it almost impossible to keep an intensive regimen going.

Maybe you're right, I don't know or in the end really care how much he can improve himself. He will look fine or they will cover it up or the movie won't get made. I just find it petty that some (not you) will critique a guys physique over a couple candid shots of somebody who has had other little things like, oh, running California to worry about, to say nothing of the fact that none of us would look so hot in random candids. I dunno I'm probably making too much of it but it reminds of those moments when somebody posts a pic of a model and somebody critiques her jaw or left toe something silliy for being less than perfect.

to say nothing of the fact that none of us would look so hot in random candids.

I dunno, I am pretty sexy.

I just find it petty that some (not you) will critique a guys physique over a couple candid shots of somebody who has had other little things like, oh, running California to worry about, to say nothing of the fact that none of us would look so hot in random candids.

Agree with you 100%.

I think it's fair to say that we all look pretty unattractive without makeup, bending over while picking up our dirty socks.

Except for COI, who should be called Adonis butthurt for the inferiority complex he imposes on all those that are in the same room as him.

lol I'll take your word for it but the greater point is that almost no one looks good in candids

I just find it petty that some (not you) will critique a guys physique over a couple candid shots of somebody who has had other little things like, oh, running California to worry about, to say nothing of the fact that none of us would look so hot in random candids.

Agree with you 100%.

I think it's fair to say that we all look pretty unattractive without makeup, bending over while picking up our dirty socks.

Except for COI, who should be called Adonis butthurt for the inferiority complex he imposes on all those that are in the same room as him.

(thumbs u

Adonis butthurt lol. = Magnus beefcake? hm

dawson_crying.gif

You need a drink.

Agree with you 100%.

Some serious courting going on here. :luhv:

You need a drink.

:applause:

I got my own meme, right before my 10th anniversary too. :banana:

Agree with you 100%.

I quit comics a while ago, but I just can't quit Roy.

Agree with you 100%.

You need a drink.

Agree with you 100%.

I quit comics a while ago, but I just can't quit Roy.

It's the hair.

Plus, it needed more topless wenchs locked in cages.

FEMEN

:golfclap:

Now that is a link.

I had a look myself, difficult to understand what all that is about with the different language and the ..uh..photographic content being so interesting to me.

This thread got weird.

We either need more female boardies, or the mods should start handing out saltpeter. :sick:

Weird is good.Weird is fun.

We can go back to arguing which artist uses his feet to draw or which comic book movies are an affront to humanity.

Or we can act a fool and giggle like schoolgirls.