• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom variant program

861 posts in this topic

FF needs a boost?

No. But Charles Paul Wilson certainly appreciates the exposure.

Stuff of Legend is my personal favorite independent book to come out the last few years.

If 1% of people that see the cover, & check out SOL, it's a WIN for creator owned.

Get it?

ok. That does make sense.

ive never heard of Charles Paul Wilson or Stuff of Legend, but ive not read comics since the 80s

:o

Seriously, go buy some TPB's the next time you go to your local comic shop.

It's one of my favorite comics as well. Highly recommended. (thumbs u

This would be a must buy for me if it wasn't for the Phantom logo. I understand it is there because of contractual obligations but the logo could be a little more aesthetically pleasing.

+1

I hate the huge logos as well. Third eye is even worse. Small logo maybe the size of the image logo would be fine. Less is more.

>>This would be a must buy for me if it wasn't for the Phantom logo. I understand it is there because of contractual obligations but the logo could be a little more aesthetically pleasing.<<

Guess you won't be buying any.

Going forward my aesthetically un-pleasing logo will be on EVERY book.

Sorry.

>>This would be a must buy for me if it wasn't for the Phantom logo. I understand it is there because of contractual obligations but the logo could be a little more aesthetically pleasing.<<

Sorry.

Hmm, that is unfortunate (thought it was only for Marvel titles). Unless it's a spectacular cover I really love, I'll probably be doing the same.

Sorry.

The logo doesn't bother me, I'll be picking up the covers that I like. I think what you are doing for the artists is great! Can't wait to see what the next ones will be.

Sorry.

The logo doesn't bother me, I'll be picking up the covers that I like. I think what you are doing for the artists is great! Can't wait to see what the next ones will be.

Thanks, that's great to hear!

I think Graham Crackers decided to send me the three worst Deadpool variants they had. Not one of them would hit a 9.2 from CGC.

On the other hand I got a Bedlam from third eye and like usual, PERFECT.

I think Graham Crackers decided to send me the three worst Deadpool variants they had. Not one of them would hit a 9.2 from CGC.

My problem lately is the damn USPS seems to be trying to destroy every envelope that gets delivered to me in the past 6 weeks. Bastards even tried to screw up the Bedlam Detroit variant I got from you and JJ. Thankfully that one just resulted in a couple non-color breaking creases that I believe will press out so the book still would get a 9.8 from CGC if I get it signed and slabbed eventually.

I agree that Third Eye as usual did an amazing job with shipping.

My problem lately is the damn USPS seems to be trying to destroy every envelope that gets delivered to me in the past 6 weeks. Bastards even tried to screw up the Bedlam Detroit variant I got from you and JJ. Thankfully that one just resulted in a couple non-color breaking creases that I believe will press out so the book still would get a 9.8 from CGC if I get it signed and slabbed eventually.

people arent shipping their comics in a box? that's unacceptable

people arent shipping their comics in a box? that's unacceptable

Highly disagree, when it comes to shipping 1 or 2 raw comics of say under $50 in value there is a very solid and correct way to ship in an envelope that unless someone tries to fold it over on purpose the comics will not get damaged.

I have received raw comics improperly packaged in boxes get more damaged than in envelopes.