• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Widow's incredibly amateur looking new tattoo

249 posts in this topic

I know I know "doesn't matter, still hit it" :blahblah:

But this looks very poorly done -

Kqqz9.jpg

The tattoo is lame, the placement is lame, and the sentiment is lame.

"Lucky you" means that if you're reading it, you're lucky, so it should be in a place few people get to see. We all see it; does that make us all lucky?

Way to think that one through, dumbarse.

Captain of cranky pants

Yeah, I'm cranky. Winter is coming.

Hope all is well with you after that person_without_enough_empathy of a storm. :wishluck:

Yeah, that's really bad but you never know... maybe one of her good friends did it for fun?

My buddy has a "somewhat poorly done tat" but a good friend did it who had no experience AND they knew that going in. Was sort of the fun part about it. They knew it wasn't going to be great but they didn't care. A true friendship bond type of thing and whatever, lots of ugly tattoos out there.

If that was a real tattoo artist with lots of experience and was meant to look good, well.... yikes!

deadmaus-tattoo-855.jpg

I'd offer her a :facepalm: but I bet she spends all her waking hours doing it herself.

Do you know the story of this tattoo Dan? lol

Her dad ignored her.

Kqqz9.jpg

"Lucky you" means that if you're reading it, you're lucky, so it should be in a place few people get to see. We all see it; does that make us all lucky?

dollars to donuts that face has been photoshopped on to the body

spell check..

6ED0EF1D-2A7F-44EA-915F-C2D662DB51D9-10259-0000073044C0311D.jpg

That could easily be remedied with a comma.

Dude!! :sumo:

Alls she needs is a comma after the first word, and she's at least in a somewhat better place...

Sorry. Great minds.

Kqqz9.jpg

dollars to donuts that face has been photoshopped on to the body

That's what I think, as well. I don't think ScarJo would be showing off tatts in the street...anyway, the boobage is not the right size, either.

I take that back...

Scarlett Johansson showed off her new “Lucky You” horseshoe tattoo from French graffiti artist and self-taught tattoo artist Fuzi Uvtpk. In case you’re wondering, it’s supposed to look like that. It’s done in his signature “ignorant style” which is “a style that is instantly recognizable for its ironic twist and self-confident assertion.” I guess that’s a good way to sell it.

In any case, can someone tell Scarlett to lift her shirt up higher? I can barely see the tattoo. In fact, just take your shirt off. What? No. I’m just admiring you…r tattoo, that’s all.

And a close up picture...

scarlett-johansson-lucky-you-tattoo-1107-600x404.jpg

deadmaus-tattoo-855.jpg

I'd offer her a :facepalm: but I bet she spends all her waking hours doing it herself.

Do you know the story of this tattoo Dan? lol

Her dad ignored her.

im not sure if this was the same story, but i remember reading about some girl wanting a star tat on her face. she wanted just one, but fell asleep and the "artist" kept drawing stars on her face. i wonder if it was this girl....

Here's the story on her...

starface-girl.jpg

Girl, has anybody told you you've got the starry-est eyes they've ever seen? Well they were making fun of you.

Remember Kimberley? She's the girl who got 56 stars tattooed on her face, realized it was a bad idea, then tried to sue the artist by claiming she only asked for three but fell asleep during the procedure and he just kept adding them. Well here she is three years later. Has she learned from her mistakes? Learn, LOLOL.

Last summer she was preparing to shell out £9,000 [~$14,000] for laser surgery and said she hoped to have the design removed by the end of September.

But, almost three years after the 21-year-old decided to go under the needle, the constellation shows little sign of fading.

Miss Vlaeminck said she avoided going out in public because the tattoos made her feel like a 'freak'.

Though laser treatment has been shown to be a effective way of removing ink, even the most advanced technology would leave white marks across her face.

I dunno, I say just own your mistake. Maybe get into some live action role-playing and be like a sorceress or something. Then get a crescent moon tattooed around your other eyeball -- that would look pretty awesome. "GW!" Shhhhhhhh -- I think she might actually go for it.

Still starstruck: Young Belgian's misery three years after she had 56 tattoos on her face [dailymail]

Thanks to Thumperchick, who agrees when you decide to get stars tattooed on your face, you should probably start with one GO BIG OR GO HOME. What are you, a fraidy cat?!