• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Widow's incredibly amateur looking new tattoo

249 posts in this topic

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

Face is a 7, body is a 9. Like most hot actresses, she doesn't stand out as compared to most models but does as compared to most actresses.

What kind of algorithm are you running?

lol

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

Face is a 7, body is a 9. Like most hot actresses, she doesn't stand out as compared to most models but does as compared to most actresses.

lol

If you do the math, that makes her an 8...very solid (thumbs u

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

Most models look good on a runway or as a way to sell a certain look for a designer but their proportions don't work in the real world.

A prototype car may look great on the display stand but it will get stuck the first time you have to turn a corner.

A woman like Scarlett is honey on the eyes and is fully functional.

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

lol

:roflmao:

Frak that, I use a dart board when choosing my women!

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

lol

How do you get them to stand still in front of it while you are aiming?

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

lol

Lucky you to have so many choices. When I was single, my only qualification was finding a girl who said "yes" :sorry:

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

lol

How do you get them to stand still in front of it while you are aiming?

Duct tape.

Nevermind....

Lucky you to have so many choices. When I was single, my only qualification was finding a girl who said "yes" :sorry:

I didn't realize they were supposed to agree to my choice.

:sorry:

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

lol

Sheeeeeeeet, playa.

I didn't choose no women. Women chose me. :banana:

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

lol

Oh, probably a similar one to any connoisseur of the human form who takes the whole body into account. She gets tons of acclaim for her body, which certainly is way above average but not exactly rare. I like my own girlfriend's better and I'm guessing based upon pics I've seen of Lou you feel the same way about your own situation. (thumbs u

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

lol

You waited for a verbal go-ahead? What a gentleman.

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

lol

Sheeeeeeeet, playa.

I didn't choose no women. Women chose me. :banana:

Being the only male cook in that women's prison for the criminally obese has its privileges, huh? (thumbs u

Most models look good on a runway or as a way to sell a certain look for a designer but their proportions don't work in the real world.

What's wrong with the proportions of an Elle MacPherson or a Claudia Schiffer? Scarlett doesn't compare to either, and it's easy to come up with dozens of other similar examples.

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

lol

Oh, probably a similar one to any connoisseur of the human form who takes the whole body into account. She gets tons of acclaim for her body, which certainly is way above average but not exactly rare. I like my own girlfriend's better and I'm guessing based upon pics I've seen of Lou you feel the same way about your own situation. (thumbs u

For most people assessing boobs and face (and a bit of leg) is enough.

Being a connoisseur of the human anatomy in general (lifelong lover of men's body building as well as an artist who loves to draw the human body) there are reasons why I don't think Scar jo has a near perfect body - but she is very attractive and those can be 2 very different things. Symmetry is not necessarily beautiful.