• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Widow's incredibly amateur looking new tattoo

249 posts in this topic

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

Face is a 7, body is a 9. Like most hot actresses, she doesn't stand out as compared to most models but does as compared to most actresses.

What kind of algorithm are you running?

lol

If you do the math, that makes her an 8...very solid (thumbs u

:roflmao:

Frak that, I use a dart board when choosing my women!

Lucky you to have so many choices. When I was single, my only qualification was finding a girl who said "yes" :sorry:

Sheeeeeeeet, playa.

I didn't choose no women. Women chose me. :banana:

Being the only male cook in that women's prison for the criminally obese has its privileges, huh? (thumbs u

You are still jealous I got the job instead of you?

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

Face is a 7, body is a 9. Like most hot actresses, she doesn't stand out as compared to most models but does as compared to most actresses.

What kind of algorithm are you running?

lol

If you do the math, that makes her an 8...very solid (thumbs u

:roflmao:

Frak that, I use a dart board when choosing my women!

Lucky you to have so many choices. When I was single, my only qualification was finding a girl who said "yes" :sorry:

Sheeeeeeeet, playa.

I didn't choose no women. Women chose me. :banana:

Being the only male cook in that women's prison for the criminally obese has its privileges, huh? (thumbs u

You are still jealous I got the job instead of you?

No, he's jealous that he can't taste test.

Most models look good on a runway or as a way to sell a certain look for a designer but their proportions don't work in the real world.

What's wrong with the proportions of an Elle MacPherson or a Claudia Schiffer? Scarlett doesn't compare to either, and it's easy to come up with dozens of other similar examples.

Aside from them not being models from his decade (or even the last one)?

Those are models from an era where they were still allowed to look like real women.

Your analysis of Scarlett (a woman existing today) and models should compare them as they are in the same time period, yes?

lifelong lover of men's body building
Can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee make this Roys custom title?

I don't get one.

lifelong lover of men's body building
Can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee make this Roys custom title?

Seconded!! :preach:

Those are models from an era where they were still allowed to look like real women.

Your analysis of Scarlett (a woman existing today) and models should compare them as they are in the same time period, yes?

Women are women regardless of time period. I suspect you're making some kind of a point about models from the last decade or two, but I don't know what the point is--perhaps I've fallen out of touch with modern modelling--so please explicitly state it.

What are your issues with her body?

I'm not criticizing so I wouldn't say I have issues. She's just not a Selma Hayek.

:baiting:

Very diplomatically put! I'm guessing that means Lou still reads the forums, eh? :baiting:

So she's not hourglassy enough for you? I'd put Scarlett at a C and Hayek at a D, so not big enough upstairs either?

Lou is OK with me discussing this stuff. We don't have any secrets.

I just don't find it very edifying for the female population in general. Or make that General.

:shy:

Women are women regardless of time period. I suspect you're making some kind of a point about models from the last decade or two, but I don't know what the point is--perhaps I've fallen out of touch with modern modelling--so please explicitly state it.

Modern Supermodels look like malnourished aliens more than they look like gorgeous women...

Compare them to Elle, or Cindy Crawford and you will find that the road went from curvy to straight line.

And here's the idiot who did it.

scarlett-johansson-lucky-you-tattoo-1107-03-600x450.jpg

Looks like he's very 'Sailor Jerry' and has a retro look to his work, which I can appreciate - but it's executed very poorly on Scarlett. I've got a couple retro-inspired pieces in my sleeve like nautical stars and swallows, along with a pinup girl/horseshoe, so I can respect the style he's was going for. But his skill at emulating it sucks pretty hard.

It's french graffiti artist Fuzi Uvtpk - he's known for his "ignorant" style (eg. crude, thin-lined & very simplistic imagery). Believe it or not, he's pretty friggin' famous in Europe.

The bubonic plague was pretty famous in Europe too... and you don't see anyone singing its praises.

I thought it was the plutonic plague. hm

And here's the idiot who did it.

scarlett-johansson-lucky-you-tattoo-1107-03-600x450.jpg

Looks like he's very 'Sailor Jerry' and has a retro look to his work, which I can appreciate - but it's executed very poorly on Scarlett. I've got a couple retro-inspired pieces in my sleeve like nautical stars and swallows, along with a pinup girl/horseshoe, so I can respect the style he's was going for. But his skill at emulating it sucks pretty hard.

It's french graffiti artist Fuzi Uvtpk - he's known for his "ignorant" style (eg. crude, thin-lined & very simplistic imagery). Believe it or not, he's pretty friggin' famous in Europe.

The bubonic plague was pretty famous in Europe too... and you don't see anyone singing its praises.

I thought it was the plutonic plague. hm

The plutonic plague only gave you a friendly reminder that it was around. The bubonic plague however kicked you in the , took your wallet, gave you a wedgie, and eventually parts started falling off until you died. That was my understanding of it.