• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black Widow's incredibly amateur looking new tattoo

249 posts in this topic

Put a football helmet on her and she reminds me of this:

Jay-Schroeder.jpg

We're not here to judge what you're attracted to. (thumbs u

Modern Supermodels look like malnourished aliens more than they look like gorgeous women...

Compare them to Elle, or Cindy Crawford and you will find that the road went from curvy to straight line.

Yea I've been ignoring the thin n' bones supermodels, they have zero appeal to me. I don't know WHO those women appeal to from an idealistic standpoint. I don't think it's men. My girlfriend aspires to that, and it blows my mind because what she wishes she was I don't find attractive but do find what she was born with to be pa-dow mind-blowing. What are some names of modern supermodels? Kelly Brook is a fairly modern example of the type Scarlett can't compare to, although she may be considered more of an early 2000s model at this point.

Fixed that for you. And to add, based on your formula Katy Perry is a 10.5?

I'd call Katy an 8 overall. I don't see Katy's body as being much better than Scarlett's, although I myself like Katy's better because she's taller, which is something I don't usually count. I don't average face and body 50/50--overall I'd put Scarlett at a 7.5. I don't disagree with you putting her face at a 6.

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

Face is a 7, body is a 9. Like most hot actresses, she doesn't stand out as compared to most models but does as compared to most actresses.

I say different:

face is a 9, body is a 7.

Her face is the quality I love

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

Face is a 7, body is a 9. Like most hot actresses, she doesn't stand out as compared to most models but does as compared to most actresses.

For me it's more like face 9, body 7. I really like her face, but her body isn't unusual. Taking yoga classes has given me a new perspective on what a nice body is.

Katy has an underrated face and I could get lost in her rack for days. :cloud9::cloud9:

She and Zooey Deschanel look like twins, except that Zooey's face is slightly better and Katy's body is slightly better. Far as I can tell Scarlett and Katy have extremely similar boobs, both at a strong C.

katy%20and%20zooey.jpg

For me it's more like face 9, body 7. I really like her face, but her body isn't unusual. Taking yoga classes has given me a new perspective on what a nice body is.

Scarlett's body is well above average which is why she's so hyped amongst actresses, but yes, if you walk through a crowd of non-obese people, one in every eight to ten women will have a body similar to or better than Scarlett's. I may be wrong about her body being a 9...my eyes tend to get stuck on boobs like a record player needle skipping infinitely along the same groove on an LP. :blush::luhv:

I may be wrong about her body being a 9...my eyes tend to get stuck on boobs like a record player needle skipping infinitely along the same part of an LP.

It's all personal taste. I don't fixate on boobs, I fixate on fitness.

To me, this is a 9/10 body:

tumblr_m07v8aDCtW1rqh68ho1_1280.jpg

I agree, but her body seems similar to Scarlett's, albeit the girl above looks far tighter. I ignore fitness as long as they're not obese. Fitness can change, what you're born with can't (ignoring surgery).

I agree, but her body seems similar to Scarlett's, albeit the girl above looks far tighter. I ignore fitness as long as they're not obese. Fitness can change, what you're born with can't (ignoring surgery).

Bad example. lol

Fitness is attractive to me because it takes character to be disciplined and work hard.

This is also a 9 for me:

600full-nicky-whelan.jpg

Butter face.

She's gorgeous.

Most models look good on a runway or as a way to sell a certain look for a designer but their proportions don't work in the real world.

A prototype car may look great on the display stand but it will get stuck the first time you have to turn a corner.

A woman like Scarlett is honey on the eyes and is fully functional.

You sir, have a keen intellect. I could not have said it better. Kudos!

Bad example. lol

Fitness is attractive to me because it takes character to be disciplined and work hard.

This is also a 9 for me:

600full-nicky-whelan.jpg

If that is a 9 I would love to see what you consider a 10.She looks like an eleven to me.

I may be wrong about her body being a 9...my eyes tend to get stuck on boobs like a record player needle skipping infinitely along the same part of an LP.

:biting.. my. tongue.:

Bad example. lol

This is also a 9 for me:

600full-nicky-whelan.jpg

If that is a 9 I would love to see what you consider a 10.She looks like an eleven to me.

squat-girl_396.jpg

I suppose that's a part of overall attraction for me, but I never think about stuff like that when I'm looking at a woman I know I'm not actually going to hook up with, i.e. celebrities or people I see on the Internet. You exhibit a depth of character in your attraction that I'm usually forced to either feign or distract from with a sense of humor. :blush:(worship)

I suppose that's a part of overall attraction for me, but I never think about stuff like that when I'm looking at a woman I know I'm not actually going to hook up with, i.e. celebrities or people I see on the Internet. You exhibit a depth of character in your attraction that I'm usually forced to either feign or distract from with a sense of humor. :blush:(worship)

It triggers for me in both cases, although in real life I'm obviously not going to be as judgmental.

I've dated girls who looked fit, but ate junk food and didn't lift a finger. I've also dated girls who looked fit because they actually worked at it; the latter is way more of a turn on, and it changes the way I view them.

Just looking at girls on the net, I like seeing some muscle tone. It just looks healthy. I hate the runway model look.