• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mint Silver Age Comics website-Robojo33 Is this old news?

10 posts in this topic

Hey,

I somehow got an email this morning from this scumbag we all know Robojo33.

Just blocked him from sending me anymore propaganda of his shadiness, and I am very annoyed how this guy got my email address since I have never even remotely conversed with him on eBay. (shrug)

Any of you guys get his email promoting his website?

I didn't even know he is no longer a registered member on eBay, which is good news for eBay buyers as it stands right now.

What a peice of trash website I might add, and his prices with his pictures are just such a red flag. :facepalm:

SOT

Robojo33's email below:

MintSilverAgeComics.com is here: http://www.mintsilveragecomics.com/

Offering an unparalleled selection of ultra-highgrade, uncirculated Silver and Bronze age comic books!

http://www.mintsilveragecomics.com/ecommerce/comics.rhtml?limit=30&order=name&dir=asc

formerly Robojo33 on eBay:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=robojo33&ftab

=AllFeedback

Payments accepted:

Check, bank or certified check, money order

Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Diner's Club, JCB

Google checkout/wallet

Please email us: Robotics223@aol.com, sales@mintsilveragecomics.com, or info@mintsilveragecomics.com to discuss the comics offered on this website, wantlists, or consigning your items to us.

Your email is listed in your profile.

That would make sense then.

However why would be even come here to try to get customers when he knows we all hate him and would use our threads to warn people of his shadiness I wonder.

Okay I am happy then is has already been discussed. (thumbs u

However why would be even come here to try to get customers when he knows we all hate him and would use our threads to warn people of his shadiness I wonder.

He likes to push your buttons? (shrug)

To generate threads like this that are free advertising especially for people that don't care who sells them comic books.

I have no doubt there are people here that don't care who sells them comic books.

To generate threads like this that are free advertising especially for people that don't care who sells them comic books.

I have no doubt there are people here that don't care who sells them comic books.

Proof.

Hey everyone... Just a suggestion that we should not be providing back links to his website and that those put up should be removed. This is exactly what will raise his rankings in google... And if a bunch of comic books sites are posting links to his site... Googles algorithm will kick in and basically say " hey..all these comic related sites are linking back to him...this must be a site related to comic books which people admire...so let's raise his rankings for comic related keywords.

Just sayin...I don't think this guy deserves any help with his SEO