• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Hate Getting Scammed!

36 posts in this topic

I would bump one of the threads where i smoked Roy

:sick:

I've had better.

Must not have smoked well enough. :P

He didn't "inhale" did he?

I would bump one of the threads where i smoked Roy

:sick:

I've had better.

Must not have smoked well enough. :P

He didn't "inhale" did he?

Stalker.

You are in every thread, it's like stalking the sky. Everywhere I look, there you are.

I won an auction a few years ago. It was a book I cant remmeber , Price Guide value was $30 ish. I won it for $1 when no one else bid. Next day i get an email saying he does not have the book. His storgae shed where he kept the book was robbed(ofcourse it was robbed immediatly after the auction) and the books were stolen. I then asked for a police report and he said something to the effect of "I dont have to send you nothing" . (ofcourse he did not but I can ask) After I told him I knew he just did not want to sell me the book for $1 he disapeared from Ebay.

I got taken once, about 3 years ago. Seller had what looked like a NM warehouse find w/ multiple copies of some random Silver, some semi-key Copper. I think I won a set of 7 NM copies of Avengers # 56 and three sets (7 each = 21 copies) of DC Comics Presents # 47 (1st He-Man).

The guy had 100% feedback over hundreds of transactions (going all the way back, not just the last year), and then bam. None of the books shipped. Then he got 5 negatives in 2 days, got de-listed, disappeared, and I was out $130 total. Return address was an office building. Oh well...

I got taken once, about 3 years ago. Seller had what looked like a NM warehouse find w/ multiple copies of some random Silver, some semi-key Copper. I think I won a set of 7 NM copies of Avengers # 56 and three sets (7 each = 21 copies) of DC Comics Presents # 47 (1st He-Man).

The guy had 100% feedback over hundreds of transactions (going all the way back, not just the last year), and then bam. None of the books shipped. Then he got 5 negatives in 2 days, got de-listed, disappeared, and I was out $130 total. Return address was an office building. Oh well...

There was a seller that had some sweet sweet bronze in the late 90's very early 2000s. Ebay seller jjfriel. I got some incredible books from him, including some top census 30 cent variants. He had perfect feedback and I would have trusted him implicitly. He completely flaked out and shafted a ton of people out of money before being summarily NARU'd.