• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Emerald City Comic Con --March 1-3**

287 posts in this topic

I am looking forward to my 6th straight Emerald City. (thumbs u

So far I have lined up beers with JJ, boardie dinner , at least 5 commissions for pickup- maybe more :wishluck: , looking to spend some time with greggy and Joey and Troy and his wife and Menace and his wife and Clayton Crain. Hopefully, Toast and the Oregon mafia will be there.

I am looking forward to my 6th straight Emerald City. (thumbs u

So far I have lined up beers with JJ, boardie dinner , at least 5 commissions for pickup- maybe more :wishluck: , looking to spend some time with greggy and Joey and Troy and his wife and Menace and his wife and Clayton Crain. Hopefully, Toast and the Oregon mafia will be there.

You better help me get on that Crain commission list! lol

The Emerald comicon guest list is making my head spin. :ohnoez: Wide variety of media guests (e.g. Jean Luc Picard; Gillian Anderson from X-files), voice actors, painters, mainstream and independent comic artists, writers (e.g. Chris Claremont X-men), gaming section, et al. Emerald seems to have greatly increased their square footage according to the online layout so please preview your fave creator's booth location. :gossip:

The Emerald comicon guest list is making my head spin. :ohnoez: Wide variety of media guests (e.g. Jean Luc Picard; Gillian Anderson from X-files), voice actors, painters, mainstream and independent comic artists, writers (e.g. Chris Claremont X-men), gaming section, et al. Emerald seems to have greatly increased their square footage according to the online layout so please preview your fave creator's booth location. :gossip:

Looking forward to the gaming this year last year I only got in one match &came in 2nd place this year with vip pass I hope to get in more matches & do better! honestly having trouble trying to decide just what I want to get done this year ... waiting for them to release the full gaming info tomorrow before I start making my plans (shrug)

I made an excel spreadsheet with names and booth numbers for all the autographs and sigs I want to get. From the sounds of things, I might end up with about half of what I originally wanted lol.

Wow, this is insane! Just last year the Sky Bridge area was still the entrance to the main hall and now it's part of the exhibition floor plus the area before there just by the escalators (where they used to hold panel discussions). Amazing, simply amazing.

511e79911eebc.jpg

Holy carp!

I am definitely glad I was able together my VIP pass. This set up is amazing. Hopefully the fire marshal doesn't shut things down this year :)

Stop...mentioning...the...VIP...pass...please? Otherwise you are gunna make me cry.... :grin: