• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Emerald City Comic Con --March 1-3**

287 posts in this topic

I can't wait. My biggest conundrum is deciding which celebrities I want autos and or photos of. I have a limited budget, and can only afford a couple. Patrick Stewart would be cool, but his prices are a bit much. Same with Carrie Fisher. Decisions, decisions.

I can't wait. My biggest conundrum is deciding which celebrities I want autos and or photos of. I have a limited budget, and can only afford a couple. Patrick Stewart would be cool, but his prices are a bit much. Same with Carrie Fisher. Decisions, decisions.
stop eating for a week. You look better in pictures too so its a double benefit.

stop eating for a week. You look better in pictures too so its a double benefit.

lol

How is it not March yet?!?!?! Anyone else find it impossible to get VIP passes?

I got mine first day they went on sale. :grin:

I hate you...Me and my buds tried every time they went up to get some but never could.

How is it not March yet?!?!?! Anyone else find it impossible to get VIP passes?

I got mine first day they went on sale. :grin:

I hate you...Me and my buds tried every time they went up to get some but never could.

After realizing I spent a good chunk of time waiting in lines at last years show, I was determined to get one this year. I got real lucky, just hitting refresh over and over and somehow got in.

Who are you looking forward to seeing most?