• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Emerald City Comic Con --March 1-3**

287 posts in this topic

How is it not March yet?!?!?! Anyone else find it impossible to get VIP passes?

I got mine first day they went on sale. :grin:

I hate you...Me and my buds tried every time they went up to get some but never could.

After realizing I spent a good chunk of time waiting in lines at last years show, I was determined to get one this year. I got real lucky, just hitting refresh over and over and somehow got in.

Who are you looking forward to seeing most?

I also got one!

I hate you...Me and my buds tried every time they went up to get some but never could.

After realizing I spent a good chunk of time waiting in lines at last years show, I was determined to get one this year. I got real lucky, just hitting refresh over and over and somehow got in.

Right now, Menace because he is going to help us get all our books signed :). But the guest list for comics and celebs is so awesome it would take me a page to give a full rundown. Although if I come home without a Patrick Stewart autograph for my lady I may as well stay in WA, it would be safer.

Right now, Menace because he is going to help us get all our books signed :). But the guest list for comics and celebs is so awesome it would take me a page to give a full rundown. Although if I come home without a Patrick Stewart autograph for my lady I may as well stay in WA, it would be safer.

lol

lol

i got mine on the last day lucky I was doing the waiting in line thing last year as well & last year getting pushed & shoved into a booth was honestly no fun at all I was almost not going to come back to this con :S With the startrek guests though I pretty much had too :S

I hope not! Wish I could get these before my private singing too!

How is this working for the TWD autogrpahs I assume ?.. Do I need to go through you to get some done by tony & Charlie & the actor 2 maybe 3 #19s ... Oh Is anyone doing 9.8 prescreening for the WD exclusive as well ?.. I have vip pass but will most likely not be on time to make it to the con before it opens I assume someone here is going to pick through & pull them all out ...

How is this working for the TWD autogrpahs I assume ?.. Do I need to go through you to get some done by tony & Charlie & the actor 2 maybe 3 #19s ... Oh Is anyone doing 9.8 prescreening for the WD exclusive as well ?.. I have vip pass but will most likely not be on time to make it to the con before it opens I assume someone here is going to pick through & pull them all out ...

Tony Moore books have to go through JJ as per the usual I believe he is $10 per sig now.

As far as Charlie he has signing times 3 times a day at the Image Skybound booth. I imagine they will be ticketed events. You can get your books signed there free of charge.

I have a private signing with Charlie before the show starts, if you want to send books for that you can just shoot me a PM for details about that.

The advantage to sending me your books is Charlie is sketching on each comic a little remark which he won't be doing at his booth (at least I imagine he wont be sketching at his both I do not know).

Tony Moore books have to go through JJ as per the usual I believe he is $10 per sig now.

As far as Charlie he has signing times 3 times a day at the Image Skybound booth. I imagine they will be ticketed events. You can get your books signed there free of charge.

I have a private signing with Charlie before the show starts, if you want to send books for that you can just shoot me a PM for details about that.

The advantage to sending me your books is Charlie is sketching on each comic a little remark which he won't be doing at his booth (at least I imagine he wont be sketching at his both I do not know).

Will you be getting a few of the exclusives signed?

Will you be getting a few of the exclusives signed?

I will be working on it. If I do it will have to be after my singing unless someone knows how to get me these exclusives on Thursday?

So...can you NOT just go to Tony or Charlie's booth and get a book signed?

I have never "set something up" before a con...I've always just went to the artist's booth...

I want to make sure that this is clear... I am not repping Charlie in any way or am I handling his official signings in any way. You can still go to his signings at the Skybound booth he does not have a booth of his own so these events will be held at the Image / Skybound booth and from experience these will be ticketed events where you get a signing ticket then go stand in line.

I dunno if I am supposed to share this info but it might be on the site who knows anyhow I was not asked not to so here is Charlies OFFICIAL Skybound Booth ONLY (nothing to do with me)

Friday

3:00-4:30pm - signing

6:30-8:00pm - signing

Saturday

11:00a-12:30pm - signing

1:00-2:00pm – Image/Skybound panel

4:30-6:00pm - signing

Sunday

11:00a-12:30pm - signing

1:40-2:40pm - Spotlight panel

3:00-4:30pm - signing

Again the ONLY advantage to sending me your books is you are guaranteed a remark sketch on your comic.

Tony Moore no you can not get CGC sigs at his booth from what I understand. Its incredibly easy however, you turn your books over to JJ at the end of the day and he will return them as if by magic the next morning all signed up and ready to go. The cost as I understand it is $10 per sig for Tony (only for CGC items everything else you can go to his booth)

This may be a little late, but doesn't hurt to ask. This will be my first time attending this con. Driving from CA. Wondering if anyone has any exhibitor/VIP passes to sell outright or trade for help loading your merch in and out pre and post con. PM me if someone can help. Thanks! (thumbs u

Julio

This may be a little late, but doesn't hurt to ask. This will be my first time attending this con. Driving from CA. Wondering if anyone has any exhibitor/VIP passes to sell outright or trade for help loading your merch in and out pre and post con. PM me if someone can help. Thanks! (thumbs u

Julio

Did you try Greg Reece (see previous page)?

Julio

Did you try Greg Reece (see previous page)?

There were some details that I would not be able to help Greg out with. Still looking. Thanks for the heads up, though. ;)