• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

75qFreE.jpg

CBS Studios & Tin Man Brewing Launch Star Trek Klingon Warnog Roggen Dunkel 16oz Cans

“Warnog’s aroma is predominantly mild banana and clove produced by the German wheat yeast, supported by subtle sweet malt character from the use of Munich malt. The flavor draws heavily from the blending of the rye malt and traditional clove character, creating a very rich and unique flavor. The inclusion of wheat and caramel malts help to round out the mouthfeel of this beer, making this Dunkelweizen hearty enough to be called a Klingon Warnog.”

We all have personalized versions of the online or on-line experience.

Mine involves things like the CGC Boards where I get to read Dale's smackdown posts about Indiana Comic Con's lack of highend or high-end comic buyers & its damnable mall-like or malllike atmosphere.

We all have personalized versions of the online or on-line experience.

Mine involves things like the CGC Boards where I get to read Dale's smackdown posts about Indiana Comic Con's lack of highend or high-end comic buyers & its damnable mall-like or malllike atmosphere.

Did you allow it?