• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Are people serious at that thread? All of those trolls? Tough crowd? Awful... :blahblah:

I still am confused how people respond to stupid threads like that eBay thread on other forums. I only know this one. Do they hold hands and sing Kumbaya and pray for the OP. That OP clearly has :screwy: problems with reality that he freaked out and needed to start a thread to complain that his book wasn't shipped in three days.

I don't get it. How these people think this place is so awful? (shrug)

I really wish they would just leave. Better for them and better for us.

:wishluck::cloud9:

carey1818 - Name Change

Looks like he didn't get a strike after all.

Seriously?!?! He decided to name himself a descriptor of a snake?! :facepalm:

I can't figure out how he didn't get a strike when he blatantly threatened several people. Maybe he got a wrist slap? hm

Could be. He said he was trying to get banned.

Lyria Link

lol

Stop the bullying!!!

That guy registered here so he could call us a bunch of bullies and then threaten people? lol

Someone get the Irony Fairy and the Hypocrisy Elf on the phone. Stat.

insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Instead of trying to get banned, just leave. troll punk

I don't like angry Jeffro.

Come here and give me a hug, cracker.

I want to know who the " Flaming Azzclowns " are. lol

Pretty sure it is anyone that has the audacity to disagree with the "everyone gets a trophy crowd" over at Lyrica Comic Exchange.

Or it just might be Jeffro.

Pretty sure it is anyone that has the audacity to disagree with the "everyone gets a trophy crowd" over at Lyrica Comic Exchange.

lol

carey1818 - Name Change

Looks like he didn't get a strike after all.

Seriously?!?! He decided to name himself a descriptor of a snake?! :facepalm:

I can't figure out how he didn't get a strike when he blatantly threatened several people. Maybe he got a wrist slap? hm

Could be. He said he was trying to get banned.

Lyria Link

lol

Stop the bullying!!!

That guy registered here so he could call us a bunch of bullies and then threaten people? lol

Someone get the Irony Fairy and the Hypocrisy Elf on the phone. Stat.

insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Instead of trying to get banned, just leave. troll punk

I don't like angry Jeffro.

Come here and give me a hug, cracker.

Sorry, Nate took them all. That makes me :cry: and :whee: at the same time.

hm

Are people serious at that thread? All of those trolls? Tough crowd? Awful... :blahblah:

I still am confused how people respond to stupid threads like that eBay thread on other forums. I only know this one. Do they hold hands and sing Kumbaya and pray for the OP. That OP clearly has :screwy: problems with reality that he freaked out and needed to start a thread to complain that his book wasn't shipped in three days.

I don't get it. How these people think this place is so awful? (shrug)

I really wish they would just leave. Better for them and better for us.

:wishluck::cloud9:

I guess they need to save the e-world from cyber bullies. (shrug)

It's funny. I was bullied as a kid. I mean real bullying, not this namby pamby stuff these chooches call "cyber bullying" on these boards.

That OP clearly has :screwy: problems with reality that he freaked out and needed to start a thread to complain that his book wasn't shipped in three days.

Didn't this Mijael77 thing start because he was freaking out about "later than stated" shipping?

Then he posts this at Lyria. Note: I was able to copy the text of his statement before he deleted his posts there just a few minutes ago.

They are still complaining about my thread . In fact they want more fight , they where even talking about a board invasion or something , but i am bussy with a project , selling books , books investing and still trying to get my books shipped.

Gasp! He's shipping books later than he planned. I wonder if there will be a "Mijael77 shipped my books late" thread.

Lyria Link Again

Those guys are jerks! lol "Let's start another thread"? Where do these guys get off?

:)

You must get lonely over there.

I6PpvUr.png

I find 4 users to be rather liberating actually. Of course 3 of those users could be the members posting on here checking out what's going over there. Or perhaps just spammers from Asia. It's tough to know sometimes.

Lyria Link Again

Those guys are jerks! lol "Let's start another thread"? Where do these guys get off?

I'm SO confused bud. ??? Do you like it here or there? Kind of seems like you're playing for both teams? (shrug)

I'm just having fun. The post is meant to be poking fun at the situation.

I should have posted the following emote: :whistle:

Edited by whetteon

Lyria Link Again

:)

You must get lonely over there.

I6PpvUr.png

I find 4 users to be rather liberating actually. Of course 3 of those users could be the members posting on here checking out what's going over there. Or perhaps just spammers from Asia. It's tough to know sometimes.

Yeah, I hear you.

I have my own comic book forum too...or at least I think I still do...I haven't been on it in a long time. Four users online would be a big day over there. :D

We mainly use it just to store stuff.