• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

I'm glad they took this position and admitted that it was a simple, honest mistake. Interesting that they're buying the book to get it off the market! hm

BTW - thanks for updating here Shelly! :foryou: I stopped reading the new posts. There were just way too many people with all of the answers and a lot of :pullhair: and person_without_enough_empathying and moaning. :P

I'm glad they took this position and admitted that it was a simple, honest mistake. Interesting that they're buying the book to get it off the market! hm

BTW - thanks for updating here Shelly! :foryou: I stopped reading the new posts. There were just way too many people with all of the answers and a lot of :pullhair: and person_without_enough_empathying and moaning. :P

^^

Some of the tinfoil hat wearers won't believe that it was an honest mistake.

Some of the tinfoil hat wearers won't believe that it was an honest mistake.

lol

The unrealistic and ludicrous expectations are so much better. I don't think any company in the history of ever has run up against the expectation of perfection, absolute perfection, from its customer base.

Holy cow. They blew it big time with this one and it is embarrassing but the pound of flesh demanded by some is mind blowing. Especially for a company with no competition.

Stop using CGC though? Hell no. The OP is still going to use CGC. Comic collectors are insane. Literally insane.

That thread is still better than the peacocking over at Lyria though. lol

I feel doh! about JUST getting the significance of the location! I thought it was a metaphor to the discussion that the PIF thread could be RIP. :(

Now it's even funnier looking at the last Donkey's name! lol

Pressed and then submitted to PGX. wow, just wow

If you can call it pressing. lol

The guy is completely clueless.

This place is getting painful.