• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

I wonder if that's Beyonder trying to sneak back in. hm

My guess is he'll just get high for the week.

Holy :censored:

Name Change

Just to provide a little more background information.

I dealt with Frank (F Palma) and his brother Greg years ago. His brother Greg literally stole close to $30,000 in comic books from me. (We have lists written up, signed contracts, he signed over the deed to what turned out to be his mother's car as collateral) I gave him books to consign in his comic store, never got paid for them, and a short time later his comic book store was literally boarded up and closed with no explanation. When I went to Greg's house he refused to return the books, but I would occasionally get phone calls from friends in the area that he was driving around selling the books I consigned to him at odd hours out of the back of his car. I was never paid, and the books were never returned. I have since been approached by others who have told me Greg did the same thing to them both before and after I met him. I also found out later that Greg has a relatively long police record outside of comics as well. He went so far as to threaten Mafia connections paying a visit to my house if any of this information was ever taken to the police. To keep himself protected from lawsuits he kept all of his assets in his Wife's name.

To what extent his older brother Frank was involved (particularly in helping sell the book afterwards) is unclear. I heard a few things, but to be fair to Frank, I won't try to speculate on anything I don't know to be fact.

While I was giving books to Greg to consign for me, we also bought one comic book collection together. A few books from a older gentleman who was a private collector in the area who was not well-known. Greg also introduced me to a friend of his, who later went on (allegedly, according to the Police/FBI - all I know about it is what was on the local news) to break into this private collector's house. This collector was beaten to death during the robbery when all of his comics were stolen.

When I saw the Palma Brothers posting books for sale on the boards my heart about jumped into my throat. Anyway, everyone is welcome to do business with anyone they want to. But I felt obligated to post my experiences.

Name Change

I dealt with Frank (F Palma) and his brother Greg years ago. His brother Greg literally stole close to $30,000 in comic books from me. (We have lists written up, signed contracts, he signed over the deed to what turned out to be his mother's car as collateral) I gave him books to consign in his comic store, never got paid for them, and a short time later his comic book store was literally boarded up and closed with no explanation. When I went to Greg's house he refused to return the books, but I would occasionally get phone calls from friends in the area that he was driving around selling the books I consigned to him at odd hours out of the back of his car. I was never paid, and the books were never returned. I have since been approached by others who have told me Greg did the same thing to them both before and after I met him. I also found out later that Greg has a relatively long police record outside of comics as well. He went so far as to threaten Mafia connections paying a visit to my house if any of this information was ever taken to the police. To keep himself protected from lawsuits he kept all of his assets in his Wife's name.

To what extent his older brother Frank was involved (particularly in helping sell the book afterwards) is unclear. I heard a few things, but to be fair to Frank, I won't try to speculate on anything I don't know to be fact.

While I was giving books to Greg to consign for me, we also bought one comic book collection together. A few books from a older gentleman who was a private collector in the area who was not well-known. Greg also introduced me to a friend of his, who later went on (allegedly, according to the Police/FBI - all I know about it is what was on the local news) to break into this private collector's house. This collector was beaten to death during the robbery when all of his comics were stolen.

When I saw the Palma Brothers posting books for sale on the boards my heart about jumped into my throat. Anyway, everyone is welcome to do business with anyone they want to. But I felt obligated to post my experiences.

More

Name Change

More

Is this the same event?

Name Change

More

Is this the same event?

I believe it is. :(