• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

The Fantastic Four Radio Show

How many of you remember the 1975 Fantastic Four Radio Show?

And, if so, how many of you knew that Johnny Storm was played by Bill Murray?  :popcorn:

Here's a partial list of stations that featured the show.  In my neck of the woods, KSJO from San Jose was a rock station back then - it went all Spanish programming sometime in the 90s I think.

2oWOpjn.jpg

And here's a link to the shows.  Bill Murray shows up around 3 minutes into the first episode.

Enjoy!

Fantastic Four Radio Show - 10 Episodes

Here's a site with all 13 episodes.

All 13 episodes of the 1975 Fantastic Four radio show. The show features nearly verbatim dramatizations of early Fantastic Four stories by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. It is perhaps most notable for the casting of a pre-SNL Bill Murray as The Human Torch. The show also stars Bob Maxwell as Reed Richards, Cynthia Adler as Sue Storm, Jim Pappas as Ben Grimm, and Jerry Terheyden as Doctor Doom. Other Marvel characters including Ant-Man, Submariner, Nick Fury, and The Hulk also appeared in the show. Also notable is that Stan Lee itself narrated the show.

Fantastic Four Radio Show - All 13 Episodes

Edited by Ditch Fahrenheit

This is useful.

Coronavirus Map: U.S. Cases

eaIgtX3.png

Note: The map shows the known locations of coronavirus cases by county. Circles are sized by the number of people there who have tested positive, which may differ from where they contracted the illness. Some people who traveled overseas were taken for treatment in California, Nebraska and Texas. Puerto Rico and the other U.S. territories are not shown. Sources: State and local health agencies, hospitals, C.D.C. Data as of 2:23 p.m. E.T., Mar. 19.

LINK

Edited by Ditch Fahrenheit

Guess That Comic

I'm starting out with an easy one.

I'll reveal more if no one gets it (probably every 30 to 60 minutes or so).

The transparent AF15 in the background is there to prevent google searches from identifying the book.  :)

GTC1

E7y8W5p.jpg

Just now, slym2none said:

I might play some gin or Rummy5000 with my buddy, his wife, and their kiddo, via FaceTime. OFC, they will be holding all the cards, so the deck may be stacked against me!

:hi: Ditch

-slym

Hi Slym!

Good to see you.  :)

31 minutes ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

Guess That Comic

The transparent AF15 in the background is there to prevent google searches from identifying the book.  :)

GTC1

E7y8W5p.jpg

TbKyz5D.jpg

47 minutes ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

Guess That Comic

GTC1

E7y8W5p.jpg

Justice League of America #63

Guess That Comic

GTC2

1L1VJ22.jpg

Guess That Comic

GTC3

BruZdPI.jpg