• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Beckett and CBCS have closed.

Spoiler

LINK

March 23, 2020

Pursuant to Code 418.108, issued by the County of Dallas, Beckett and CBCS will be closed until at least April 3, 2020. All non-essential businesses in the county are ordered to be closed and this does include the Beckett/CBCS offices in Dallas, TX. This will go into effect at 11:59pm on March 23, 2020.

During this time, please know that there will be no orders being shipped out for any of our services, after March 23, 2020. We ask that if you have not shipped your items to us, please do not until the ordinance has been lifted. We are working to have staff here for the next few days to accept orders in transit to the office but we can not guarantee orders will/can be delivered as scheduled.

Beckett/CBCS will continue to answer as many calls and emails as possible during this time so please feel free to reach out if necessary. We do understand that this closure might not be ideal for our customers, but we hope you do understand the reasons behind it. We will do our best to update you if/when things change. Please continue to be safe as we work our way through this very unusual situation.

Sincerely,

Beckett & CBCS Services

(BGS/BVG) grading@beckett.com
(BAS) authentication@beckett.com
(CBCS)customerservice@cbcscomics.com

1 minute ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I initially thought it meant CBCS shut down permanently. 

Given the pandemic, I wouldn't be surprised to see that 4/3 date moved out by months; which, in the face of meager profit margins, begs the question of survivability.

1 hour ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

This Madonna video is being laughed at this morning. lol 

Look like she got the Simpsons plastic surgery special

Screenshot 2020-03-23 at 10.03.44 AM.png

A friend of my has found a great way to pass the time under quarantine. She sent me this pic and I'm scouring the window sills now for one. We all need to be creative in times like this. It takes crazy friends to get you though these difficult times.

dead fly.jpg

9 minutes ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

DJ on the radio said it looked like you could bounce a quarter off her.

guarantee she doesnt clean those rose petals out of tub herself-has servant clean up after her royal presence.

Guess That Comic

Today will be easy covers (highly recognizable) with very difficult clues.

New clues will come somewhere between every 10 - 60 minutes until solved.

The transparent AF15 in the background is there to prevent google searches from identifying the book.

Good luck...and godspeed.

jPDA9g9.jpg

1 hour ago, kav said:

She's just here to share her incredible wisdom with us puny mortals.

I'm waiting for guidance on what to do from Gwyneth Paltrow.  She's even more sensible and grounded.

Edited by Ken Aldred