• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

I was thrown by the colour inaccuracy, and also by the news that the UK's residents have just been ordered into enforced self-isolation.

I figured that was coming soon.  I think it's smart.

"Limits exercise to one form per day" - that's a little different.  :)

5 minutes ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

I agree.  There are still too many complete prats out there who haven't modified their behaviour appropriately to meet the demands of the situation.  Inhibition is quite necessary.

Edited by Ken Aldred

Guess That Comic

Today will be easy covers (highly recognizable) with very difficult clues.

New clues will come somewhere between every 10 - 60 minutes until solved.

The transparent AF15 in the background is there to prevent google searches from identifying the book.

Good luck...and godspeed.

ARk3NkD.jpg

28 minutes ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

"Limits exercise to one form per day" - that's a little different.  :)

Isolation and masturbation. I'll live. 

25 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

I agree.  There are still too many complete prats out there who haven't modified their behaviour appropriately to meet the demands of the situation.  Inhibition is quite necessary.

Indeed. Other people eh....

4 minutes ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

Reminds me of..."When the stirring's done, may I lick the spoon?"

I know it, but it just wont come to me :frustrated:

We had to go out to get something onbscure for one of our creatures today so turned the dog walk into a quick supply run at the same time.There was a couple making out in the aisle of the store,going around touching everything and were with about eight others.Each time ai go into a store,I have a broomstick walking stick to poke people away from me-two meters.They got poked.Near bonked really

7 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

We had to go out to get something onbscure for one of our creatures today so turned the dog walk into a quick supply run at the same time.There was a couple making out in the aisle of the store,going around touching everything and were with about eight others.Each time ai go into a store,I have a broomstick walking stick to poke people away from me-two meters.They got poked.Near bonked really

jb4Dhwo.jpg

9 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

The folks that won't even put on a public face of taking this seriously deserve a bonking. At least verbally IMO.

4 minutes ago, steveinthecity said:

The folks that won't even put on a public face of taking this seriously deserve a bonking. At least verbally IMO.

There was surely some verbal bonking.Then a few of them lurked outside till they saw Pineapple run up with ArdenEdit-these were twentysums,just farting around at the store,like you guys dollar general I guess,stuff from 1-10$$.We needed a snake light of all things.

Pineapples got eyes in the back of her head,mirror's just for show lol 

90747878_205347464076729_442077618670403

Edited by porcupine48