• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing
4 4

2,741 posts in this topic

I charge for my advice....

I must be getting one hell of a deal then :banana:

Tsk tsk I want to get back to my favorite silver age dc book!!! Back to BB28!!

Bravo! Mine too bud!

Mine three!

now sell me yours :devil:

I've actually pulled it from eBay and have decided to keep it for a while. Unless prices get crazy, it won't be sold.

You can ship it with the other books I got from you :) ps send me an invoice whenever :)

Bravo! Mine too bud!

Mine three!

I've actually pulled it from eBay and have decided to keep it for a while. Unless prices get crazy, it won't be sold.

You can ship it with the other books I got from you :) ps send me an invoice whenever :)

Start holding your breath...and when the package arrives, breath again and see what's in the box lol

I'm kicking myself for not buying it when you had it listed at $4500 :flamed:

It would have made a nice companion to my other 6.0's.

You and about 8 others. I'm quite pleased that no one bought it.

Had some tire kickers at $4k but I wasn't fishing for offers. I'm looking for a 29 and 30 in CGC 6.0 OW or better if anyone reading this has them. I need companions too!

Bravo! Mine too bud!

Mine three!

Start holding your breath...and when the package arrives, breath again and see what's in the box lol

You better have it teleported here in that case then.

You of all people should have jumped on that 6.0 :baiting:

I know, but I do already have one in 6.0 and I wasn't completely acclimated to the new pricing of this book and I thought it was maybe a bit ambitious.

I see now that was wrong. Oh well, missed the boat again :mad:

It's probably obvious....in fact I'm 100% sure it's obvious but it bears mentioning here:

BB28 is going to be the book that is impacted the most from this DC launch, but first appearances of everyone that has ever been in the JLA are going to be impacted as well. Let's face it, 1 JLA movie is going to promote a second and so on......there'll always be new characters hinted at or integrated.

So get your engines started for Aquaman and Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, The Atom, Plastic-Man, Wonder Woman....and the list goes on and on and on. I was also very serious about the JL Dark movie. Get your Swamp Things and Constantines and Dead-Man while you can.

I think it's also safe to say that the remainder of the JLA volumes will be seeing bumps. There have been a bunch of "first" issues since the BB28 all the way up to the modern era and I would bet all these are going to see significant increases given a bit of time.

CGC 9.4 BB28? hm hm $225K is my guess.

Seems like a big number, could be dead on for all I know.

How did you come to that total?

I'm sure Tim's sale was private, but it would be interesting to see a totem pole list on this book. What it sold for at the HA auction, what Tim sold it for, what it sells for next time, etc. hm

Glad to see people are finally listening to me about the book with the greatest cover ever.. lol

Edited by peewee22

You of all people should have jumped on that 6.0 :baiting:

I know, but I do already have one in 6.0 and I wasn't completely acclimated to the new pricing of this book and I thought it was maybe a bit ambitious.

I see now that was wrong. Oh well, missed the boat again :mad:

At least you're not down in the dumps since you have a 6.0 copy of your own which you paid at a bargain compared to what they are selling now. So you did well (thumbs u