• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing
4 4

2,741 posts in this topic

An 8.5 is going up for auction on Comic Connect in September. Does/will it belong to one of you guys?
this one is nicer than last one

any amount?!?! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dr.-Evil-One-Million-Dollars.png

yes!!!!! my cat was hairless descendant from Mr Bigglesworth!!!

any price on foreigns are always cheap...

finding the americans at any grade at any price is but a mere click of a mouse...

not challenging enough for me (thumbs u

case in point, look at my book, this is the only mexican X-Men #1 on the census. you wont find this with a click of a mouse.

471_zpsc69b7f28.jpg

case in point, look at my book, this is the only mexican X-Men #1 on the census. you wont find this with a click of a mouse.

471_zpsc69b7f28.jpg

Buenisimo!

How did you acquire it?

He had more pesos then the next guy :shrug:

i had to pay someone in Mexico to go to Mexico city to search in shops for the book. It is the only one found in a year.

I recently sourced 20 people to find a Mexican Captain America #100 and after 7 months i finally located one in Peru and one in Argentina.

Im still searching for the foreign holy grail: Australian Batman 227

$1000 offers and not one dealer, store, or collector can even sow me a picture of one

I have not seen a foreign Brave and Bold 28 but they did do a Mexican Justice League #1

I have not seen a foreign Brave and Bold 28 but they did do a Mexican Justice League #1

Mexican_Superfriends.png

Mexican Justice League #1

going for roughly $400-600 if it can be located. Back then there were no mylars, backboards in these warm tropical climates and majority of people were not well off enough to collect. I have only seen 2 for sale

389392_zpse0d41f51.jpg

Just a heads up if any you guys ever interested in foreign keys let me know if it does exist i can either get it or I know someone that can.

I have been lucky enough to make a lot of comic book friends all around the world and helping is where its at (thumbs u

Just a heads up if any you guys ever interested in foreign keys let me know if it does exist i can either get it or I know someone that can.

I have been lucky enough to make a lot of comic book friends all around the world and helping is where its at (thumbs u

Thanks for the info ??!!

Solar: Not sure if you're looking for a Mexican JL 1...but happened to see one on the bay...

Here's the link bro:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1962-BATMAN-126-SPANISH-JUSTICE-LEAGUE-OF-AMERICA-1-MEXICAN-COMIC-NOVARO-NR-/290870536293?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item43b93c2865

I know you're really looking for a BB28 tho.