• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply.com - Ordering & Communication issues....

368 posts in this topic

UPDATE:

Called my CC this morning and initiated a Transaction Reversal, it will take some time.

Also....

Russ finally contacted me. Said the power's been out for a week, family stuff was happening, boards were on back-order, and just now was able to open up the shop to catch up on orders (after being up all-night doing the same.

He assures me that this is not "business as usual" and will - in the future - endeavor to get my orders out in a timely manner.

Anyway, he says the 2 cases of boards will ship in the morning. I said that, if that is true, I am game. If I don't get a tracking number by tomorrow, I'll have my answer and cancel the order.

I suspect repeated calls by the CC on my behalf might have had a greater effect than the restoration of power.

I know many of you are shaking your head right now, but considering I've received one order successfully - and have waited this long for the other - I can wait and see if this pans out. Besides, I had a 20% off coupon....

Don't come back here crying when you don't get your mess.

No, no...please do. lol

UPDATE:

Called my CC this morning and initiated a Transaction Reversal, it will take some time.

Also....

Russ finally contacted me. Said the power's been out for a week, family stuff was happening, boards were on back-order, and just now was able to open up the shop to catch up on orders (after being up all-night doing the same.

He assures me that this is not "business as usual" and will - in the future - endeavor to get my orders out in a timely manner.

Anyway, he says the 2 cases of boards will ship in the morning. I said that, if that is true, I am game. If I don't get a tracking number by tomorrow, I'll have my answer and cancel the order.

I suspect repeated calls by the CC on my behalf might have had a greater effect than the restoration of power.

I know many of you are shaking your head right now, but considering I've received one order successfully - and have waited this long for the other - I can wait and see if this pans out. Besides, I had a 20% off coupon....

Cut him a break, he got to use his 20% off coupon!!!

UPDATE:

Also....

THis post: Brought to you by ComicSupply...

Please check your email for coupon. If you have requested unsubscribe, please check your spam filter for coupon.

It's really no loss of money or time to me to give this another day. The CC has to do their investigation before they can reverse the charges, and if it pans out, I'll get my boards sooner than if I placed a new order after my future refund comes through.

So, that is that.

He forgot to mention that the dog ate all his paperwork, he lost his memory, he got locked in the warehouse for a month and he has just miraculously recovered from a terminal illness.

It's really no loss of money or time to me to give this another day. The CC has to do their investigation before they can reverse the charges, and if it pans out, I'll get my boards sooner than if I placed a new order after my future refund comes through.

So, that is that.

You want to talk fast? HotFlips had my order to my door before the money left my bank account.That sold me on customer service. (thumbs u

So, that is that.

You want to talk fast? HotFlips had my order to my door before the money left my bank account.That sold me on customer service. (thumbs u

+1

I have called in orders and ( yes they pick up the phone ) they were on my doorstep in four days to Indiana.

"I ran outta gas.

I had a flat tire.

I didn’t have enough money for cab fare.

My tux didn’t come back from the cleaners.

An old friend came in from outta town.

Someone stole my car.

There was an earthquake,

… a terrible flood,

…locust’s.

It wasn’t my fault!!"

When you do get your money back I have some property for sale that I'm willing to let go for real cheap.

florida-swamp-land1.jpg

"I ran outta gas.

I had a flat tire.

Someone stole my car.

There was an earthquake,

… a terrible flood,

…locust’s.

It wasn’t my fault!!"

"I ran outta gas.

I had a flat tire.

Someone stole my car.

There was an earthquake,

… a terrible flood,

…locust’s.

It wasn’t my fault!!"

:roflmao:

UPDATE:

Also....

Yep. I found out about Comic Supply here and have avoided them since.

Under no circumstances cancel the chargeback just because you receive a tracking number.

Wait until you receive the product.

Also, was he insinuating that he was affected by the hurricane? ..... in Michigan?

That was some rain! lol

UPDATE:

Russ finally contacted me. Said the power's been out for a week,

Isn't he somewhere in the mid-west?

???

I think he is in Taylor, Michigan. I live in Dundee, Michigan about an hour away. I offered to drive out and pick-up my 7-month overdue comic order when I realized they were never going to be sent out. His "very pleasant and obviously attractive" wife declined my offer.

Of course this was quite a few years ago, before I discovered these boards.

Oh, and the power has been good around my parts, so I can only assume if comicsupply has been without power, then refunds to unsatisfied customers are not the only things that are remaining unpaid.

Michigan got hit with heavy rain and winds. My mom lives on the east coast above the thumb and lost power for a day or so. Not defending him, but Michigan was affected by Sandy,.

UPDATE:

Also....

No, no...please do. lol

So, we can layeth down the smack!

Michigan got hit with heavy rain and winds. My mom lives on the east coast above the thumb and lost power for a day or so. Not defending him, but Michigan was affected by Sandy,.

Not in the Detroit area, Sandy did not effect us at all.