• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego Con-Any Reports Yet?

150 posts in this topic

Did greggy ever post his report?
Nope...just picked up my other books at fedex and am in the process of scanning them. Will have one done in the next few days. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893censored-thumb.gifsleeping.gif

sorry.gif

Nope...just picked up my other books at fedex and am in the process of scanning them. Will have one done in the next few days. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sorry.gif
27_laughing.gif

sorry.gif
27_laughing.gif
Currently scanning my "special" book. It will be hosted elsewhere so it will be a surprise to many! grin.gif

sorry.gif
27_laughing.gif
Currently scanning my "special" book. It will be hosted elsewhere so it will be a surprise to many! grin.gif
893whatthe.gif

sorry.gif
27_laughing.gif
893whatthe.gif
Scanned the whole friggin' book except the inside covers! 893frustrated.gif

sorry.gif
27_laughing.gif
893whatthe.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Greggy and Deathlok, funny how now that I have met you both whenever I see your posts I picture your mugs in my head (no, not coffee mugs). So I'm seein' you guys talkin' back and forth with little word ballons coming out of your mouths containing only 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifacclaim.gif27_laughing.gif893frustrated.gif ...and so on. I guess it's all in the non-verbal communication these days. -------Sid devil.gif

Greggy and Deathlok, funny how now that I have met you both whenever I see your posts I picture your mugs in my head (no, not coffee mugs). So I'm seein' you guys talkin' back and forth with little word ballons coming out of your mouths containing only 893scratchchin-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifacclaim.gif27_laughing.gif893frustrated.gif ...and so on. I guess it's all in the non-verbal communication these days. -------Sid devil.gif

You think we post a lot on here, we double this in PM. 27_laughing.gif

sorry.gif
27_laughing.gif
893whatthe.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif
You scanned the story 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think i might have a good idea what it is confused-smiley-013.gif

hi.gif

Next time you're getting dissed at a restaurant...DO SOMETHING!!

What are the odds that out of 35 people, YOU would be the one to get *ganked* ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Next time you're in Vegas(baby), stop by 'n I'll rustle up some grub for ya.

It may taste like I warmed it under my armpit -for some unknown reason- but at least you'll get it on time!!!!!

For those not getting this anecdote, I'm sure greggy will cover it, eloquantly, in his soon to be published con report. smile.gif

Rick