• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego Con-Any Reports Yet?

150 posts in this topic

This is the only slabbed book that I bought!

551789-DCSp194Label.jpg

551793-DCSp194.jpg

More juicy details from my evesdropping will be provided once I scan all my books and write my report!

*** Find out what Mark Wilson told Tom Brulato about the details about the non-sale of the Amazing Spider-man 1 CGC 9.6! ***

The story differs materially from what has been posted on the forums. shocked.gif

Gossip queen sleeping.gif

551789-DCSp194Label.jpg

551793-DCSp194.jpg

More juicy details from my evesdropping will be provided once I scan all my books and write my report!

*** Find out what Mark Wilson told Tom Brulato about the details about the non-sale of the Amazing Spider-man 1 CGC 9.6! ***

The story differs materially from what has been posted on the forums. shocked.gif

I prefer to be called "Hearsay Queen" sumo.gif

Stop delaying and just give us the story already. 3_4_23.gif

Stop delaying and just give us the story already. 3_4_23.gif

Sorry fool....but it goes with all the other [!@#%^&^] that I'll be posting along with it. 893blahblah.gif

Achtung, mein leibschien - der weinersnitzel ist in her berliner confused-smiley-013.gif

Let me get this straight Darth Diesel.

You are saying above.

Attention my love, your weinersnitzel is in Berlin????

The whole band??!? Whoa, take my breath away... insane.gif

Actually, that was a CGC display of the first slabbed woman. This is gonna be huge, especially with geek fanboys.

"So Leroy, you gonna crack the slab. Teeheeheehee."

Not that I'm complaining, but how exactly did this promote the upcoming release of Species 3?

species.jpg

Achtung, mein leibschien - der weinersnitzel ist in her berliner confused-smiley-013.gif

Let me get this straight Darth Diesel.

You are saying above.

Attention my love, your weinersnitzel is in Berlin????

Mein weiner ist in ihrem Krapfen ?

Actually, that was a CGC display of the first slabbed woman. This is gonna be huge, especially with geek fanboys.

"So Leroy, you gonna crack the slab. Teeheeheehee."

sign-funnypost.gif