• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Acquires Classics Inc - Response to your Questions

1,162 posts in this topic

don't call this an entrance, I've been here for years...
You probably should have played it like this " I don't post much, I work alot" or "my super hot gf thinks I am a geek, so I do not post here too much"

But, whatever. WTTB!

My super-hot girlfriend thinks I'm a geek, so I don't post here too much
You probably should have played it like this " I don't post much, I work alot" or "my super hot gf thinks I am a geek, so I do not post here too much"

But, whatever. WTTB!

fixed

My super-hot girlfriend thinks I'm a geek, so I don't post here too much

But, whatever. WTTB!

fixed

Pics? :popcorn:

SNIPED from original post

*As all of this relates to the purchase of Classics Incorporated, I am happy to consult with an advisory group of your peers to make sure that we do this properly. *

=

I am still interested in this more than the pressing issues as this shows some how CGC wants to talk

=

In 2 days it will be a week so whats up CGC ?

this thread was about to drop off the first page. simply. not. acceptable.

Because, despite the efforts of a few butthurt boardies, nobody gives a damn about anything except the turnaround time. :gossip:

lol lol lol

Here's my summary:

When an undisclosed, profit driven restoration campaign designed to flatten & beautify 50 year old pulp paper fibers became SOP with a 3rd party grading service, I immediately saw the game was rigged & decided I hated Peter Parker, Gwen Stacey, Stan Lee, Steve Ditko, & my complete SA Marvel set in G+ that I bought ten years ago for my love of long term investments in the form of tangible assets which exploit the dollar value of childhood nostalgia.

If anyone wants a complete SA Marvel set in G+, I’ve got one for sale. I can guarantee these books haven’t been pressed so I’m leaving a lot of money on the table. Keep that in mind when considering my 2x guide asking price.

PS: I can no longer tolerate the smell of 50 year old pulp paper fibers, especially when I don’t know if they’ve been rehydrated by heat-oriented heavy pressure manipulation thereby jeopardizing my bottom line on the flip. I’ve lost that lovin feelin.

lol lol lol

Here's my summary:

When an undisclosed, profit driven restoration campaign designed to flatten & beautify 50 year old pulp paper fibers became SOP with a 3rd party grading service, I immediately saw the game was rigged & decided I hated Peter Parker, Gwen Stacey, Stan Lee, Steve Ditko, & my complete SA Marvel set in G+ that I bought ten years ago for my love of long term investments in the form of tangible assets which exploit the dollar value of childhood nostalgia.

If anyone wants a complete SA Marvel set in G+, I’ve got one for sale. I can guarantee these books haven’t been pressed so I’m leaving a lot of money on the table. Keep that in mind when considering my 2x guide asking price.

PS: I can no longer tolerate the smell of 50 year old pulp paper fibers, especially when I don’t know if they’ve been rehydrated by heat-oriented heavy pressure manipulation & thus jeopardizing my bottom line on the flip. I’ve lost that lovin feelin.

Among other things.

lol lol lol

Here's my summary:

PS: I can no longer tolerate the smell of 50 year old pulp paper fibers, especially when I don’t know if they’ve been rehydrated by heat-oriented heavy pressure manipulation thereby jeopardizing my bottom line on the flip. I’ve lost that lovin feelin.

Everyone knows that hydrating with Synthol is the newest thing. Water is so October 2012.

I'm going to research the nostalgia of coin collecting & consider moving into that hobby/market hybrid thingie.

You'll come running back to this hobby like your is on fire. :gossip:

I'm going to research the nostalgia of coin collecting & consider moving into that hobby/market hybrid thingie.

Hey bro, this is sophisticated satire.

Nothing can make me quit comics.

Not even coinees.

Hey bro, this is sophisticated satire.

Nothing can make me quit comics.

Not even coinees.

Hey, bro. I was using sophisticated frivolity against your satire. :gossip: