• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rachel Rising

1,571 posts in this topic

No slabbing does not equal no love. In fact in this case it is quite the opposite. Also when there are no rumours of a TV show or movie then you can actually collect a title and enjoy it. With this rumour out goes the fun and in comes the flippers. Great. :facepalm:

No slabbing does not equal no love. In fact in this case it is quite the opposite. Also when there are no rumours of a TV show or movie then you can actually collect a title and enjoy it. With this rumour out goes the fun and in comes the flippers. Great. :facepalm:

15tjj.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Read it as soon as it was released and loved it, gave it glowing reviews (not that anybody reads them)... oh thats cause they're in Comics General!

Anyway, I ordered based on Terry Moore because I missed out on reading Echo and that also got good reviews.

I do like him as an artist and he draws people very well. He even has an art book out "how to draw women". Been thinking about getting that at some stage.

hm

15tjj.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Doesn't have to be an either/or. (thumbs u

that's why i love Fatale :)

very affordable to collect. Got my 9.9 SS of number 2 for $76 last year :banana:

hopefully for the fans of this series, they already have their books, and its to far into the run for people to be priced out. It's still surprising that there hasnt been at least one person who has a 9.8 subscription at the very least to such a well liked book.

lol

lol ... moving on ;)

I was checking out the census, crazy low numbers. Is this book really that low in terms of slabbing, or is it one of those cases of multiple entries.

Also, how is the quality on the #1 print run? Will this book be catching 9.9s and 10s?

Have you read the book? You know... just wondering.

and why would you be wondering that, other than being bothered by my comics general generalizations? What have i said one way or the other about this book. So far I have seem to have said:

"don't over pay if you already missed the boat and are trying to buy this on the show speculation, it's optioned not made"

and

I posted a list of the print run size of all the issues (1st prints)

and

have expressed surprise at how few are slabbed currently (especially given how many are now in the mail to CGC)

as well

I also said it was nice for people who are fans to have a book they enjoy find greater commercial success.

SO PLEASE, I AM YOU KNOW......JUST WONDERING. What in any of all that leads you to make your comment. It doesnt make any sense, or have any bearing on anything I have said. Do clarify, or maybe make a thread in Comics General about it.....

"Guy providing information and discussion in thread, wouldnt answer whether he read the book, even though it has no bearing on anything he said. PS - he doesnt like obnxoius trolling either, he must be a BAD MAN"

i've always seen people who liked it speaking highly of it, and i know terry has a strong following. I still am shocked that there are only 2 9.8s and 4 total copies slabbed.

I just can't believe more of the fans of the series didnt slab it, and that there isnt even a full set slabbed. Seems to be no 3,6, 8 or 10 slabbed, yet the odd numbers,and 2 and 4, all are on the census.

I guess it just goes to show how much speculation drives slabbing. Which is actually kind of scary vis-vis the whole bubble debate. Wonder if slabbing will crash harder than people realize if a bubble bursts.

Most fans probably read it until today

Most fans probably read it until today

yup, i read all my comics, that's what they are for. But people also collect slabs, if it makes more sense, my surprise is that given the love for the series, there isn't one person who collects slabs, that had been slabbing the run.

For instance Fatale I mentioned earlier. The speculators are long gone, but some of us collect the slabs, I have a subscription with DRE in terms of myself, to make it easier than having to sub them myself. I also have the comic on my pull list, and read it every month...

lol

So I just optioned Mind the Gap for a tv show. It starts filming in June 2022 and will be shown on the HugeRosen network beginning fall 2031.

I will also be listing a full run of Mind the Gap for $10,000 BIN within the day. PM with offers.

:insane: