• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rachel Rising

1,571 posts in this topic

I have really liked the series since the start. Glad to see it getting some love, but now I just wish I was more diligent in securing some duplicates of #2-current. The only issue I bought doubles on was #1, of which, I have tried to sell on these boards about three times now. The last time was about 2 weeks ago. Now it gets some press and voila. doh!

So.... You're saying you've got a #1 you want to sell me :baiting:

Drop me a PM :grin:

hm

on a side note though, I just listened to one of your podcasts and was pretty intrigued. Good idea. Maybe in the future you could think about video to highlight covers and art etc. (thumbs u

I have really liked the series since the start. Glad to see it getting some love, but now I just wish I was more diligent in securing some duplicates of #2-current. The only issue I bought doubles on was #1, of which, I have tried to sell on these boards about three times now. The last time was about 2 weeks ago. Now it gets some press and voila. doh!

So.... You're saying you've got a #1 you want to sell me :baiting:

Drop me a PM :grin:

hm

on a side note though, I just listened to one of your podcasts and was pretty intrigued. Good idea. Maybe in the future you could think about video to highlight covers and art etc. (thumbs u

Groupie and/or Show Volunteer? lol

I could introduce you as "Video and Technical Support offered by gradejunky!"

lol

Yeah that seller is lovin it. I'd scoop it if I had the funds just to get the rest of the copies I don't have. This always happens to books I intend to catch up on.

It seems to always happen to books I like to collect. Which issues do you need?

Yeah that seller is lovin it. I'd scoop it if I had the funds just to get the rest of the copies I don't have. This always happens to books I intend to catch up on.

oh? what else do you like to collect? ;)

I need #4-9,11-current I think. I just don't have any comic $$$ right now. :cry:

Manufacturing defects are allowed on all books. That includes but is not limited to bindery tears. I suspected when boardies were 1st pointing out the NWM TB defects that they would be pleasantly surprised.

My 2c

I think there are "hard" and "soft" grades on all books. You know what I'm talking about. Some call them "true" 9.8's

I think we have all seen enough 9.8's on various books to see some things slip through we would have thought wouldn't. As many have said (including overstreet), grading is not an exact science, just an opinion of a few. By the book there are hard rules for grading. In reality, there are many subtle levels (at least from what I have seen).

Once again, my 2c

I think Mind MGMT is being graded "on the curve" as well - the spines look a bit rough on some of the 9.8s out there

Theres only 11 graded on the census?