• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rachel Rising

1,571 posts in this topic

lol, should have known what i would read when i see this many new posts in a dead thread. Someone is going to be pretty upset, as I remember a bunch of these struggling to be sold on the BST a couple months ago.

Always nice for fans of a comic when their ticket gets called. As with all show rumors, getting it made is a long process and never guaranteed. With the mania that is 2013, i have no doubt people will be paying prices for this as if the show was made, and not just optioned.

1.) lol who need enemies with... right guys :P;):)

2.) mike's rack, i still have to look over something for you, my apologizes, its 1am on the

EST though. and my wife is thinking this of me right now:

duty_calls.png

1.) lol who need enemies with... right guys :P;):)

2.) mike's rack, i still have to look over something for you, my apologizes, its 1am on the

EST though. and my wife is thinking this of me right now:

duty_calls.png

no rush man, go to bed, I'll still be wrong tomorrow :insane:

:) you arent wrong :)

i meant my work in the star wars thread, she is thinking that of me being on the computer.

not your task for me :D

I was just messin' around, I think I may have been wrong once but it was a long time ago and insignificant. Though my wife frequently thinks otherwise.

Insert meme here:

CBT : quoting himself since 2013 lol

CBT has reached the pinnacle, he can only quote himself because he is the only one worth quoting :preach:

I just quoted you and you quoted me :shy:

I thinks that means that somehow we traveled in time and are now each others father, which also makes us our own grandfathers :ohnoez: Ok I'll stop posting before I've had my coffee.

Watching you lot run around like headless chickens every time a rumour emerges about a modern comic book is way more entertaining, (and way cheaper) than reading many modern comic books.

Do carry on. :popcorn:

It's a great book and a highly-recommended read. (thumbs u

Modern comics are not intended to be read.

Seems so.

And, I despair. :facepalm:

Watching you lot run around like headless chickens every time a rumour emerges about a modern comic book is way more entertaining, (and way cheaper) than reading many modern comic books.

Do carry on. :popcorn:

can you repeat, can't hear you over the crickets chirping and the tumble weeds rolling by....