• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman Vs Hulk

33 posts in this topic

im pretty sure hulk could survive in space without oxygen. he did it in planet hulk/world war hulk. and im pretty sure he has survived temperatures hotter than the sun

I have no idea what todays Hulk can do. The SA/BA Hulk couldn't survive in space. Supes puny heat vision gave Hulk trouble so I still think he wouldn't survive being tossed into the sun. Even if he survived, he'd be trapped there.

Supes has WAY too many attributes to his disposal to lose something like this. I'm thinking that these videos are stretched out to three to appease fans, as Supes - goody two shoes as he is - would have his way with the Hulk.

If nothing else, Supes could use his rarely used power of super-charm and cause the Hulk to relax enough to slip into his Dr Bob state. If that still exists. Even if he lost, he could simply break the time barrier and start all over again. I never understood why he didn't do that against Doomsday.

If nothing else, Supes could use his rarely used power of super-charm and cause the Hulk to relax enough to slip into his Dr Bob state. If that still exists. Even if he lost, he could simply break the time barrier and start all over again. I never understood why he didn't do that against Doomsday.

because he did it in the film not the comics, it was a stupid moment

yeah. Supes would win the fight.

but, Hulk is written to get stronger the madder he gets, so unless Supes has truly unlimited power (which he doesnt since he has lost fights before), eventually, Hulk would win a fist fight between them. So long as Supes doesnt "cheat" by killing Hulk like tossing him in the sun, etc.

Tactically, as noted, Supes has way too many advantages, like super speed etc.

great animation! Reeves serious demeanor throughout is a classic Supes we all love! Serious, tough, but not enjoying it.

Reeves serious demeanor throughout is a classic Supes we all love! Serious, tough, but not enjoying it.

Yep - he was pretty much it. And that's not nostalgia talking, as I have seen the first few Supes films as recently as a year or two ago.

Reeves serious demeanor throughout is a classic Supes we all love! Serious, tough, but not enjoying it.

Yep - he was pretty much it. And that's not nostalgia talking, as I have seen the first few Supes films as recently as a year or two ago.

I agree 100%

Reeves nailed it even if the movies are dated and in some ways cheesy...Reeves portrayal of superman was great.