• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman Vs Hulk

33 posts in this topic

This was posted before Avengers came out and most people thought it was the best Hulk fighting they ever saw.

:D

Is part 3 done yet?

I think the videos were made by a board member,very cool.
Oh really? I wouldn't doubt it if I missed this, but the Reeves Superman model is superb. I'd love to hear the tech specifics on this. #2 is like a 100% improvement on #1...I think he needs to pull a Lucas and re-do #1.

Also curious that none of the publishers haven't complained, unless he had approval.

Oh really? I wouldn't doubt it if I missed this, but the Reeves Superman model is superb. I'd love to hear the tech specifics on this.

Have you seen part 1? pretty awesome.I don't recall who the boardie was,but he showed these about a year ago.Hit's all of your geek buttons,doesn't it! (worship)

I must have missed the previous thread on this....because that is my first time seeing it and I LOVE IT.

MARVEL AND DC......Are you watching?!

I really love the Reeves design as Superman. Based on that....it confirms it for me that he was a great Superman.

I must have missed the previous thread on this....because that is my first time seeing it and I LOVE IT.

MARVEL AND DC......Are you watching?!

I really love the Reeves design as Superman. Based on that....it confirms it for me that he was a great Superman.

No DOUBT.

Oh really? I wouldn't doubt it if I missed this, but the Reeves Superman model is superb. I'd love to hear the tech specifics on this.

Have you seen part 1? pretty awesome.I don't recall who the boardie was,but he showed these about a year ago.Hit's all of your geek buttons,doesn't it! (worship)

I don't remember it being by a boardie. i do remember it being awesome, and feeling impatient for the next installment.

I said it before when these were shown, but these videos are awesome and a wonderful tribute to Christopher Reeve. (worship)

I like the fact they don't have unlimited and ridiculous power levels but show how the fight would pan out "realistically".

Hulk would feel the pain of Supes heat vision, unlike in the comics where Vector literally flayed the skin off Hulk and he immediately recovered. :screwy:

Supes speed and long range fighting abilities would give him the edge but his pride would force him to brawl and once Hulk gets hold of him it should be curtains for Superman.