• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel 2-in-1: The Best Paired-up Marvel Series ever??

50 posts in this topic

[
I prefered this to the MTU series, I quite enjoyed The Thing follow up series to read as well. Liked the issue where he beat up the Rhino, then felt sorry for him ;-)

Not forgetting that one where he befriended the sandman.

HATED that.

My favourite issues were the later one - the last ten or so but that's probably nostalgia.

The series is very easy to complete with only issue 1 and annual 2 costing anything more than a couple of dollars. When nine started collecting again four years ago I completed the title in no time at all for next to nothing. MTU is also fairly easy to complete.

I was born in '67 so the team-up books for me were my favorite childhood storylines.

Marvel-Two-In-One, Brave and the Bold, Marvel Team-Up and DC Comics Presents were my "bread 'n butter".

John Byrne, George Perez, Mark Gruenwald, David Michelinie & Ralph Macchio on Marvel-Two-In-One & Marvel Team-Up - Project: Pegasus and the Warlock saga

Aparo on all Brave and the Bold

Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez on the few of the DC Comics Presents that he did.

I like them because there were characters you didn't see all of the time and took the main character out of their zone.

Great stuff. (thumbs u

Marvel Two-In-One Annual 7 was one of the best issues. Forgot that one.

+1 Great issue!!! :headbang:

Hey thanks for posting that! I think it held up well (I read that a long time ago). Still a real cool book IMO!!! :headbang:

+1 Likewise.

Thanks for posting it. Fun to watch. :)

If he was inked by Joe Sinnott, I could just stomach it, otherwise it was :sick: I think a couple of the later issues, his work was inked by Chic Stone, that was double :sick: .

OMG, Wilson + Stone is bringing back some bad memories, although Wilson + Marcos wasn't any better.