• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead TV Show: Who is your Favorite Character?

Favorite TV Character  

258 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite TV Character

45 posts in this topic

I dont really have a favorite character either. Plus with the way characters can get eaten at any moment then it's best to not get too attached to one anyway. Looking forward to see how the Darryl\Meryl and the Andrea\Governor plots go in the second half.

The show is such BS. I mean when the hell is someone going to say to Merle regarding Daryl, "Brothers to the bone, right McMasters?"

lol:applause:

But he'll probably say:

"No. Not anymore. Not after this night."

That's a tough poll. Darryl, Rick and Glenn are all really great characters. I chose Rick, but it's a tough choice.

Michonne is the worst.

She's just angry.

No really...she's just...angry...

Darryl, but Glenn is a close second.

Anybody is better than Lori. The show was near-unwatchable with her stupid character on-screen.

Can't stand Lori either. I'm also ready for them to kill off Andrea, she is wearing on my nerves.

Now, Maggie, I'd hit that.

I like Darryl a lot, but still favor Rick. It was disappointing me when he was starting to lose it.

Darryl, but Glenn is a close second.

Anybody is better than Lori. The show was near-unwatchable with her stupid character on-screen.

Can't stand Lori either. I'm also ready for them to kill off Andrea, she is wearing on my nerves.

Now, Maggie, I'd hit that.

I like Darryl a lot, but still favor Rick. It was disappointing me when he was starting to lose it.

I agree on Andrea, but at least I can kind of see where she is coming from. Her character seems to have the perpetual misfortune of being kept in the dark, and being a poor judge of men. Lori was just flat out annoying as hell.

I like Rick too, and I think it's interesting how Darryl and him are headed opposite ways down the same road. One is going from nutcase to rock, the other is going from rock to nutcase. Nice juxtaposition by the writers, especially given how the changes have happened only a little each week.