• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wall-Crawler's Feedback Thread
1 1

42 posts in this topic

Recently made a purchase from Tyler. The book was accurately described, priced reasonably, and shipped secure enough that I think it could have been run over by a truck without damaging the book inside. I will definitely do business with him again.

Great packaging and fast, fast shipping by Tyler on a recent shipment. He's got great books, that are strictly graded, and he's a complete pleasure to make a deal with.

Thank-you Tyler, very much!

(thumbs u

I bought a bunch of books of Tyler. They arrived from Canada to Australia in 6 days. Yes. 6 days from Canada. :o

Not only that, when they arrived they had been packed beautifully. It's rare to see such care taken with packaging, even from comic lovers.

You want more? You got more! Tyler even threw in a free gift - a comic in beautiful condition, that I didn't already own and that matches one of my collecting focusses that he knew about.

Frankly - all I can say is WHAT A BLOKE!!!

Since posting a WTB thread, I've not only ended up with the majority of the set I was after at a great price and in record time, but I've also enjoyed chatting about comics and beer with Tyler every step of the way.

Tyler has also helped me out looking into other books and has provided me advice regarding other transactions I'm in.

One of the most genuine and nicest boardies here.

If you're a prospective buyer, I cannot recommend Tyler to you enough!!

I purchased a large number of inexpensive books from Tyler. He carefully screened them to make sure they met the minimum condition I was looking for. He also packed them very securely, sent them in a timely manner and even threw in a few freebies.

It was a great transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Dan

Repeat customer here!

Tyler is an amazing seller. He sets a whole new standard in this industry.

- A+++ communication;

- Careful screening of the item to give you an accurate grade and scans of the book;

- The best packaging ever. Full stop. No competition.

- Pricing is extremely reasonable - always considerate of the Fair Market Value.. will advise if Overstreet are above or below FMV with sources to back up that analysis, the same with GPA. Absolutely no gouging here. If anything, the opposite.

- Really personalises each transaction by including a little gift that always maps perfectly to my collecting focus.

I honestly cannot recommend anyone anywhere more highly than Tyler. I've dealt with lots of boardies and even more eBayers.. had plenty of awesome transactions. But Tyler lifts the bar each time.. making each transaction a pleasure and setting a new standard for all sellers out there.

Completely trustworthy and dependable. I'll be buying more books for sure, but stoked to be able to call Tyler a mate.

This is my second purchase from Tyler and once again I am more than pleased with his service and his grading skills on the actual books themselves. I picked up about twenty-ish comics and all of them were either in the grade stated or better, how can you go wrong with that?

Buy a book from this guy and I promise you will not be disappointed.

Thanks again for the great transaction Tyler.

James

Grabbed a Silver Surfer 4 out of Tyler's sales thread, packed swell, promptly shipped, looks great in hand!

Kudos in the kudos thread for Tyler!

I purchased a batch of Marvel Magazines from Tyler, and they were accurately described and packaged safely!

:thumbsup:

I'm a repeat customer of Tyler. I always receive amazing quality books with the best packaging and handling you could imagine.

Not to mention Tyler is an old-school gentleman and all-round great bloke. I could not in good conscience recommend anyone I've dealt with more highly than T.

Tyler has a great eye for grading and is extremely reasonable on pricing. He's also a bloody top bloke to talk with and I'm stoked to be able to call him a friend.

I traded a book with Tyler and he kept great comunication and status updates with me. He has become a buddy to me and I had a great time trading with him. He is fair with and knowlegable about his comic collection. Thanks to him I have a beautiful rare comic in my set.

Bonnie