• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DALE ROBERTS HOLIDAY SALES THREAD! FINAL DISCOUNTS! UPDATE PAGE 207

2,133 posts in this topic

Will you be using packing peanuts, bubblewrap, newspaper, or shredded paper for my shipment, Mr Roberts?

Your answer will appear in my forthcoming Dale Roberts Comics General bashing thread.

So Watson is only virtual help?

Watson is in Thailand right now doing Wizard World Bangkok.... Should be back later in the spring. Hopefully he won't cause any trouble, I hear those Thai prisons are pretty rough....

Nah, I'm sure he'll fit right in.

Will you be using packing peanuts, bubblewrap, newspaper, or shredded paper for my shipment, Mr Roberts?

Your answer will appear in my forthcoming Dale Roberts Comics General bashing thread.

Actually, I just normally stick the postage right on the front cover of the book and drop it in the box....Since you bought a few, I will probably tape them together though..

Actually, I just normally stick the postage right on the front cover of the book and drop it in the box....Since you bought a few, I will probably tape them together though..

Thats why I love selling blanks.. just write the address right there on the cover!

;)

Make sure you use plenty of tape on mine. Don't want the middle ones falling out along the way (thumbs u

Thats why I love selling blanks.. just write the address right there on the cover!

;)

That actually made me laugh out loud.

Anyone Know when Dale roberts will be shipping out the orders..

Still waiting on my tracking #

Muaythai607

OMG you need to see someone.

Can you post your full name and address in comics general as well as your eBay handle so I know not to sell you anything. :gossip:

On a scale of 1-10 being annoying you are a 12.