• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DALE ROBERTS HOLIDAY SALES THREAD! FINAL DISCOUNTS! UPDATE PAGE 207

2,133 posts in this topic

OK, a few things before we start.....

I am breaking in a new scanner, so some of the scans may be better than others. I want to send out a special thanks to GhostTown for helping me with the settings, etc.

Tonight we will have a good mix of stuff. Golden Age, Silver, Bronze, Copper and a little Modern. Lots of keys and semi keys. Low grade, mid grade and high grade. There will be LOTS of high grades later, but tonight and for the next couple of nights we are going with a bigger mix.

Give me just a minute and I will start posting.

OK, a few things before we start.....

I am breaking in a new scanner, so some of the scans may be better than others. I want to send out a special thanks to GhostTown for helping me with the settings, etc.

Tonight we will have a good mix of stuff. Golden Age, Silver, Bronze, Copper and a little Modern. Lots of keys and semi keys. Low grade, mid grade and high grade. There will be LOTS of high grades later, but tonight and for the next couple of nights we are going with a bigger mix.

Give me just a minute and I will start posting.

:o

It begins!