• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Draft- Captains come and pick

934 posts in this topic

Here's my pre-competition choice for team most likely to commit violence upon itself. I hope the trauma team is ready. Deathlok & The Brain.......a match made in grading HELL! 27_laughing.gif

bloodshed.jpg

What we now need, is a tote sheet with the odds of winning posted for each team.

I got a bad feeling about that sfilosa led team. The FFB team will fall apart when Newt tries to take over, and the Jimm94 team could be the sleeper. Opinions?

red still think that's going to happen based on The Beyonder & MajorKhaos ????

Here's my pre-competition choice for team most likely to commit violence upon itself. I hope the trauma team is ready. Deathlok & The Brain.......a match made in grading HELL! 27_laughing.gif

bloodshed.jpg

What we now need, is a tote sheet with the odds of winning posted for each team.

I got a bad feeling about that sfilosa led team. The FFB team will fall apart when Newt tries to take over, and the Jimm94 team could be the sleeper. Opinions?

I find it amusing that between the two of them they've dished out 17,000 posts but have yet to say anything intelligent. hi.gif

bloodshed.jpg

I find it amusing that between the two of them they've dished out 17,000 posts but have yet to say anything intelligent. hi.gif

Hungry?

1_4_127.gif

bloodshed.jpg

they think they have.

bloodshed.jpg

I am still going to stick with my original pick,.....there are either going to be gallons of blood spilled, or half the team will have the other half on "ignore this user" by the second round.

By the way,.....I am using ITU for "Cerebro"......um....and it's great. Gotta be a shill. Gotta be.

they think they have.

How soon one forgets the invitation that brought them here. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Welcome to my [!@#%^&^] LIST . mad.gif

NO sense of humor? (just playing with you) . Not ment to offend. humble apologize.

bloodshed.jpg

I am still going to stick with my original pick,.....there are either going to be gallons of blood spilled, or half the team will have the other half on "ignore this user" by the second round.

By the way,.....I am using ITU for "Cerebro"......um....and it's great. Gotta be a shill. Gotta be.

red ever read The Book of The Five Rings ?

they think they have.

How soon one forgets the invitation that brought them here. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Welcome to my [!@#%^&^] LIST . mad.gif

NO sense of humor? (just playing with you) . Not ment to offend. humble apologize.

Gotcha. stooges.gif

They provide much needed comic relief. acclaim.gif I find them clever & funny.

but to think. You came this close to being stuck on the same team as them.... gossip.gif

but to think. You came this close to being stuck on the same team as them.... gossip.gif

I still fear Flink is a plant..sent as a Trojan Horse from MK...

And her early success in the practice rounds was only meant to gain our trust...

She did complete her 500 queation personality profile..and was deemed trustworthy..so I am at a crossroads... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Give Flink the reigns.. or put her restraining collar back on?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Man.. how did I ever get this Captain job?... Redhook wants a 5 million signing bonus.. Flink might be a saboteur.. and Aman is still awol.

Where is my Pepto.. crazy.gif

Z

You mean the shiny black leather one with the 4 inch spikes? The ones that match my boots? devil.gif

I still fear Flink is a plant..sent as a Trojan Horse from MK...

And her early success in the practice rounds was only meant to gain our trust...

She did complete her 500 queation personality profile..and was deemed trustworthy..so I am at a crossroads... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Man.. how did I ever get this Captain job?... Redhook wants a 5 million signing bonus.. Flink might be a saboteur.. and Aman is still awol.

Where is my Pepto.. crazy.gif

Z

and so it begins........