• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Draft- Captains come and pick

934 posts in this topic

Well, today is the 16th and this is the first I've read about Zeman's disappointing departure. I never got a PM or anything, so I guess team _ARF will have to regroup. (dammit, I just sent him a couple of gift comics too! 893frustrated.gif

So....

Dear God,

How shall I proceed?

you loyal servant,

Red

BARF will be your new team name 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

blu will be your new teammate cloud9.gif

I hope that means blutobc and not ablue....or did you just sneeze while typing smile.gif

Well, today is the 16th and this is the first I've read about Zeman's disappointing departure. I never got a PM or anything, so I guess team _ARF will have to regroup. (dammit, I just sent him a couple of gift comics too! 893frustrated.gif

So....

Dear God,

How shall I proceed?

you loyal servant,

Red

BARF will be your new team name 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

blu will be your new teammate cloud9.gif

I hope that means blutobc and not ablue....or did you just sneeze while typing smile.gif

Actually, you might be on the team Cal left if Redhook can get the person we were talking about 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ok, osborn_france will have blutobc as his replacement.

Captain Redhook has till the end of the day to get his man or it will be eddly who takes that place.

team r a f e ?

How about Team FEAR?

Captain Redhook has till the end of the day to get his man or it will be eddly who takes that place.

team r a f e ?

How about Team FEAR?

893applaud-thumb.gif

Nice, well with redhook as captain i forsee a few nice photoshop pictures for people that [!@#%^&^] him off. devil.gif

You should assign the new member UV, otherwise it would be unfair to everyone who had to choose from available pool of people. Somehow this last minute team forming is turning out to be lopsided.

You should assign the new member UV, otherwise it would be unfair to everyone who had to choose from available pool of people. Somehow this last minute team forming is turning out to be lopsided.
Yeah, maybe i should.

Ok, it will be team FEAR.

eddly you are the new member, no more players now and that is final. mad.gif

team r a f e ?

How about Team FEAR?

good call FFB didn't see that one . thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, maybe i should.

Oh cool, just noticed this. Thank you, hopefully I'll be an asset and not just an asss. So how does this contest work?

Yeah, maybe i should.

OK then, someone please post a final list of the 17(?) teams tomorrow. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I need to review them... It's been so long. sleeping.gif

Yeah, maybe i should.

OK then, someone please post a final list of the 17(?) teams tomorrow. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I need to review them... It's been so long. sleeping.gif

Will do.

Not long now, and final rules are yet to be posted.

Geez Death,

How did we suddenly become Team 16 893whatthe.gif - You will PAY for this insolence! insane.gif27_laughing.gifsumo.gif

p.s. and any chance of spelling my name right??? forwards or backwards it's still me! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

to tell you the truth, I misspell your name frequently. Like delekkerstate or whatever, I can never remember how to spell it. flowerred.gif