• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Draft- Captains come and pick

934 posts in this topic

Fine, I'll come up with my own team. With NO shills!!! 893whatthe.gif

And we will destroy all who oppose us. Bwah-ha-ha-ha. devil.gif

Fine with me.

Shiver will be included though thumbsup2.gif

And i am not going to help.

The wheels are already in motion. And of course, Shiver is more than welcome to do my evil bidding...er, join my army of minions, uhh, I mean, be on the team. flowerred.gif

I think BOC wants in (unless he was just whinning about it for fun).

PM him.

When you get to four check back in. thumbsup2.gif

2 down and 1 to go....

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i think blutobc asked in already about 10 posts ago............. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hello all. hi.gif

Just wanted to pass along I am going to have to resign from team ZARF.. frown.gif

I will try and PM my Zarfmates , along with UV, Niko about this soon.

Really sorry to bail out on the grading contest ... but my real life has just snowballed me recently.. several big business consignment deadlines looming over my head, and 2 really big Art Shows to get ready for in Sept., Oct.

Oh.. and my 10 month Girl old to watch over daily.

Means my CGC/comic forum time will be at a wee minimum for the next few months.

I just found myself recently spending way too much darn time having fun on these boards!!!

My time has to be spent making money.. and unless you can pay me to post here on the boards...I gotta devote my time to my business.

I just know for sure I could not devote the time needed to be a good captain, or teammate at this point.

Perhaps there are many possible candidates to replace me on our team? perhaps someone who did not get a chance to sign up when the contest began ..?

I would also like to reccomend Redhook to replace me as captain of ZARF, he is more then capable. thumbsup2.gif

Rest assured I will definitely be lurking when I can shy.gif , ,and will make a post or 3 when I cant stand being away from you a-holes any longer! stooges.gif

Have a blast.. hold down the fort..and good luck .

As Arnold once said..

"I'll be back"..

Ze-man

"i think blutobc asked in already about 10 posts ago"

okay make that 20 post ago now...

But yeah, I'd still be interested in filling a replacement slot. Any team captain who's interested PM me as UV has already stated that he's not organizing this part.

My comic background:

collector for almost 30 years, just started getting serious about buying and selling the past 2 years. Probably couldn't tell you the difference from a 9.6 & 9.8...have a dozen CGC slabs ranging from 9.8 to 9.0, I used them as reference, along with OGG for grading.

Collecting emphasis ranges from modern to silver, sorry no golden age experience.

"i think blutobc asked in already about 10 posts ago"

okay make that 20 post ago now...

But yeah, I'd still be interested in filling a replacement slot. Any team captain who's interested PM me as UV has already stated that he's not organizing this part.

My comic background:

collector for almost 30 years, just started getting serious about buying and selling the past 2 years. Probably couldn't tell you the difference from a 9.6 & 9.8...have a dozen CGC slabs ranging from 9.8 to 9.0, I used them as reference, along with OGG for grading.

Collecting emphasis ranges from modern to silver, sorry no golden age experience.

Throw your OGG out the window for this one, Bluto. confused-smiley-013.gif

"Throw your OGG out the window for this one, Bluto"

I hear you there...obviously some big differences from CGC and Overstreet. Like most everyone else I've found that my idea of NM was far short for CGC graded books. Collecting is still fun though.

"Throw your OGG out the window for this one, Bluto"

I hear you there...obviously some big differences from CGC and Overstreet. Like most everyone else I've found that my idea of NM was far short for CGC graded books. Collecting is still fun though.

27_laughing.gif I've found it to be the OTHER way around... confused-smiley-013.gif893frustrated.gif

27_laughing.gif I've found it to be the OTHER way around... confused-smiley-013.gif893frustrated.gif

Power to the Khaos!!!!

If ClarkKhaos gets picked up before me...then I'll have to go back to the hissy-fit farewell thread and repost insane.gif

If you take over Ze-Man's spot, they can rename the team BARF. thumbsup2.gif

Power to the Khaos!!!!

If ClarkKhaos gets picked up before me...then I'll have to go back to the hissy-fit farewell thread and repost insane.gif

If you take over Ze-Man's spot, they can rename the team BARF. thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif EXCELLENT, Smithers!!!!!!! grin.gif

Well, today is the 16th and this is the first I've read about Zeman's disappointing departure. I never got a PM or anything, so I guess team _ARF will have to regroup. (dammit, I just sent him a couple of gift comics too! 893frustrated.gif

So....

Dear God,

How shall I proceed?

you loyal servant,

Red

Well, today is the 16th and this is the first I've read about Zeman's disappointing departure. I never got a PM or anything, so I guess team _ARF will have to regroup. (dammit, I just sent him a couple of gift comics too! 893frustrated.gif

So....

Dear God,

How shall I proceed?

you loyal servant,

Red

BARF will be your new team name 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

blu will be your new teammate cloud9.gif