• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Draft- Captains come and pick

934 posts in this topic

Here's my pre-competition choice for team most likely to commit violence upon itself. I hope the trauma team is ready. Deathlok & The Brain.......a match made in grading HELL! 27_laughing.gif

bloodshed.jpg

Right! Now everybody stay calm, lets sit this one out sleeping.gif

These boys are stressed at the major competition our team has to give and know there is NO WAY OUT! We have one before it has even started - (evil voice) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If Flink send them, she must send them to ME....the Unofficial CGC Board Archivist. I will examine it for authenticity. And I will be in Baltimore to fact check too.

bloodshed.jpg

red still think that's going to happen based on The Beyonder & MajorKhaos ????

Wow! This has to be one of the most brutal threads to get thru ever.

Sweet I got picked so highly. And the best team as well, "Chris-squared + a Logan".

bloodshed.jpg

red still think that's going to happen based on The Beyonder & MajorKhaos ????

Wow! This has to be one of the most brutal threads to get thru ever.

Sweet I got picked so highly. And the best team as well, "Chris-squared + a Logan".

"Don't forget a pinch of Rosemary," he added as a collective groan rose up and resonated through the boards.