• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Draft- Captains come and pick

934 posts in this topic

I had these four picked this morning but was waiting thinking we'd wait until ffb picked and went in turn instead of the free for all foreheadslap.gif

J_C

Divadrabund

Burntboy

Rocketeer

sumo.gif

I pick divadrabund now I guess, then rocketeer next if he isn't taken

I had these four picked this morning but was waiting thinking we'd wait until ffb picked and went in turn instead of the free for all foreheadslap.gif

J_C

Divadrabund

Burntboy

Rocketeer

sumo.gif

I pick divadrabund now I guess, then rocketeer next if he isn't taken

Whoa...the Dream Team!! 893whatthe.gif

Sorry, but ya better be here early when round 2 starts...dang frenchies! 893frustrated.gif

Free for all! 893whatthe.gif

These boobs couldn't wait for one normal round before griping enough to get the bosses to start changing the rules?

893frustrated.gif

Who is left? confused.gif

Free for all! 893whatthe.gif

These boobs couldn't wait for one normal round before griping enough to get thre bosses to start changing the rules?

893frustrated.gif

Who is left? confused.gif

Look at Deathlok's chart. Darth picked divadrabnud. Everyone else in the list is available. Pick before sterling and osborn_france wake up.

uclapeterg

We will crush our enemies. devil.gif

Please PM the captains at least 12 hours prior to the start of the next free-for-all round and let them know what time it starts.

EST 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

uclapeterg

Please PM the captains at least 12 hours prior to the start of the next free-for-all round and let them know what time it starts.

Not likely. As soon as sterling and osborn pick, we are going into round 2. makepoint.gif

Edit your post to remove the question so they don't get any ideas. makepoint.gif

Done.

I should have been a coach or a lawyer.

I'm always looking for loopholes in the rules.

flamed.gif

uclapeterg

893applaud-thumb.gif We will CRUSH all those who stand before us!

Here's a question....how to stop the captain who holds out for the last pick in round one, from immediately picking again, as the first picker in round two? Am I clear? If you were smart, you'd get two consecutive picks that way.

So Osborne might be waiting till some wacky U.S. time like 4am in the morning here (10am there) and get two consecutives! You wiley french guy! I know what you're up to! foreheadslap.gif

uclapeterg

893applaud-thumb.gif We will CRUSH all those who stand before us!

Unlikely

sumo.gif