• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Draft- Captains come and pick

934 posts in this topic

drbanner...

My only request... if I wind up on your team... is that we not let Joe Collector design the team T-Shirts! 893whatthe.gif

I don't ever wanna wear anything with any variation of "banner," "buddies" and "bum" on it 893crossfingers-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Well, I'm offline now until Saturday sorry.gif so, I'll pass the buck to my assistant captain, should we need to move swiftly in the second round 893applaud-thumb.gif

Good luck Deathlok, and keep up the good design work thumbsup2.gif

Well, I'm offline now until Saturday sorry.gif so, I'll pass the buck to my assistant captain, should we need to move swiftly in the second round 893applaud-thumb.gif

Good luck Deathlok, and keep up the good design work thumbsup2.gif

Yes that person can pick for you

Just a little bit of info for all captains.

The first person you pick will be your assistant, they are allowed to choose for your team. But all decisions are final.

Just to clear some more stuff up about the draft, if two teams pick one person the first post gets him.

You may only list one name in the post, so you cannot say, 'I want XXXXX, but if he is gone then i will have XXXXX' and so on.

Thanks

UV

As an assitant may I make my second draft choice pick now.

I probbaly will not be on later on and neither will my captain.

No

Just to confirm - the captain makes the choice unless he officially delegates said responsibility to his gofer, right?

As an assitant may I make my second draft choice pick now.

I probbaly will not be on later on and neither will my captain.

No

Just to confirm - the captain makes the choice unless he officially delegates said responsibility to his gofer, right?

Yes

Hold your horses you two.

Sterling is still to make an appearance.

He has about an hour and a half to get in here, i will pick for him otherwise, then i will give the ok for the next round to begin.