• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
39 39

11,726 posts in this topic

Are folks still after the Hansi comic and some of the other Spire Christian comics (Hello, I'm Johnny Cash, etc)?

I remember some spike in prices a few years back, but I've stepped out of the Bronze age comics realm.

Any help would be appreciated.

Are folks still after the Hansi comic and some of the other Spire Christian comics (Hello, I'm Johnny Cash, etc)?

I remember some spike in prices a few years back, but I've stepped out of the Bronze age comics realm.

Any help would be appreciated.

There are people always after high grade copies of Hansi and then you have Archie collectors. The demand has dropped but it is a good time complete your set for cheap.

Doug Sulipa does well with buying and selling them.

New Teen Titans #44 @ $34+ & 7 bids + 33 watchers.

Strange Tales #180 @ $10+ & 6 bids + 31 watchers.

Marvel Super Heroes #18 @ $135 & 18 bids.

:gossip: That's New Teen Titans #2

And to eBay's idea of "high grade" - :sick:

Ah shoot. I must of saw a #44 and copied a #2 url link. Sorry about that. We all know #2 is doing well. doh!

Captain Marvel #26 in VF/NM condition @ $47 & 5 bids. Madness! :ohnoez:

I might need to find some of mine!

This book has been hot for a while...first thanos cover, starlin, etc, etc, :blahblah:

What's "for a while" mean? Back in 2007 I was buying up Captain Marvel's #25-33 for $10 to $15 in NM conditions all day long. I actually.. get this.. had a chance to be choosy on which books I was going to keep and which ones I was going to resale I found so many of them at decent affordable prices.

So maybe you mean the last three years? hm

This book has been hot for a while...first thanos cover, starlin, etc, etc, :blahblah:

What's "for a while" mean? Back in 2007 I was buying up Captain Marvel's #25-33 for $10 to $15 in NM conditions all day long. I actually.. get this.. had a chance to be choosy on which books I was going to keep and which ones I was going to resale I found so many of them at decent affordable prices.

No, since the Avengers movie first previewed.

And around the same time people were like "Hey, let's buy Iron Man 55, first Thanos! You guys know when the first cover appearance is?", etc, etc, :blahblah:

Edited by peterpark

No, since the Avengers movie first previewed.

And around the same time people were like "Hey, let's buy Iron Man 55, first Thanos! You guys know when the first cover appearance is?", etc, etc, :blahblah:

IM 55 is one of my favorite comics, I was buying them at reasonable prices. Then Thanos Quest and Infinity Gauntlet hit and the price rose, so the most I paid for an issue then was $100. Which I thought was crazy. I have a few of the Capt Marvel's 25-33. Matter of fact I bought 2 more CM 33's at C2E2.