• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

I can't believe this is for real, but it looks like it. Ms Marvel 1 CGC 9.4--over $200 shipped.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=200907620831&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:BIDN&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2765

Whoever won that auction could've BIN'd a 9.6 WP for the same price.

I bought a 9.4 wp copy of that 4 years ago for 30 bucks on ebay then sold it for 50 a year ago. (shrug) Guess I should have waited. :(

I can't believe this is for real, but it looks like it. Ms Marvel 1 CGC 9.4--over $200 shipped.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=200907620831&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:BIDN&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2765

Wow, that doesn't even look shilled. :o

I bought a 9.4 wp copy of that 4 years ago for 30 bucks on ebay then sold it for 50 a year ago. (shrug) Guess I should have waited. :(

I turned down a 9.0 for $30 two weeks ago; maybe I call and see if it's still avaliable :whistle:

Is the Ms. Marvel heat based on the possibility she might be in the Avengers sequel?

Gotta say, I'd love to see Ms. Marvel on the big screen. She's gotta be a knock out, though - and with a butt that Randy Bowen would be proud of :whistle:

I've been watching this book for awhile and it seems like its gaining heat as Psylocke's "true" 1st appearance. When I first started watching em they were going for around $50, guess I should of bought in then.

Edited by Huskie

I've been watching this book for awhile and it seems like its gaining heat as Psylocke's "true" 1st appearance. When I first started watching em they were going for around $50, guess I should of bought in then.

I just sold one to Mayor006 for $50. He owes me a Coke next time I see him.

Say what? hm

Say what? hm

Probably should of kept my mouth shut as I still need it haha