• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

$20 for the Captaim Marvel 25 in 9.0 (if it is in 9.0) is actually a pretty terrible result. I believe I got $50 or $60 not long ago for a 9.2 of #26.

I think he’s right in this sense: those eBay VF/NMints did not look like VF/NMints at all. So you have to see if the buyers bidded with a VF/NM or with a VF- in mind. :)

Any opinions concerning the early Thanos appearances in Captain Marvel and Warlock? Prices and activity seem to be rising slowly on Ebay. I'm thinking prices will increase dramatically as AV2 nears. These also seem pretty hard to find in conditions above Fine.

Any opinions concerning the early Thanos appearances in Captain Marvel and Warlock? Prices and activity seem to be rising slowly on Ebay. I'm thinking prices will increase dramatically as AV2 nears. These also seem pretty hard to find in conditions above Fine.

My opinion is that your a little late for buying Captain Marvel #25 to 33 as those books have already shot up in price. Marvel-Two-In-One Annual #2 is also going crazy. The Warlock books are JUST starting to go bananas but I think that's just because they are hard to find in HG and people recognize how awesome they are 40 some years later. :grin:

My opinion is that your a little late for buying Captain Marvel #25 to 33 as those books have already shot up in price. Marvel-Two-In-One Annual #2 is also going crazy. The Warlock books are JUST starting to go bananas but I think that's just because they are hard to find in HG and people recognize how awesome they are 40 some years later. :grin:

Luckily I have 3 HG copies of 25 and 1 HG 33. There are still some good deals to be had though on the other issues in Starlin's run. Marvel Graphic Novel #1: The Death of Captain Marvel is another important book for anyone looking for Starlin's Thanos Saga. I am trying to get a Two-in-One Annual #2, but yeah, they are steep. These are great books that I first discovered over twenty years ago when I began collecting comics. They were very monetarily undervalued, but that has changed.

+1000

Starlin's Warlock run is one of the timeless Marvel classics. I feel bad for Adam and his tortured soul every time I read that series.

People who haven't read them have no idea what they're missing

+1000

Starlin's Warlock run is one of the timeless Marvel classics. I feel bad for Adam and his tortured soul every time I read that series.

People who haven't read them have no idea what they're missing

Nor do they realize how hard a #13 in 9.4 is to find.

Captain Marvel 25 in VF/NM currently @ $15+ & 23 watchers.

House of Secrets #96 NM currently @ $30 & 13 watchers. That's a lot of horror comic lovers.

Amazing Spider-Man #134 VF/NM currently $89 & a single bid. I'm just always a bit shocked that this particular book sells for such a premium.

And Nova #1 ranks as #10 Most Popular Search Terms in the Bronze Age on eBay. :ohnoez:

Captain Marvel 25 in VF/NM currently @ $15+ & 23 watchers.

House of Secrets #96 NM currently @ $30 & 13 watchers. That's a lot of horror comic lovers.

Amazing Spider-Man #134 VF/NM currently $89 & a single bid. I'm just always a bit shocked that this particular book sells for such a premium.

And Nova #1 ranks as #10 Most Popular Search Terms in the Bronze Age on eBay. :ohnoez:

ASM #135 - 2nd appearance of The Punisher, classic cover, black cover, always tough in high grade