• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
39 39

11,726 posts in this topic

Marvel premiere 15,3,47 have been hot lately and so had hero for hire 1....I'm thinking heroes for hire 50-54 will start getting hot as well.
Hero for Hire #1 is hot because Luke Cage will be introduced in the new Shield TV show and people are speculating. You also have Disney xD channel that has the kids into both Iron Fist and Luke Cage.

Marvel premiere 15,3,47 have been hot lately and so had hero for hire 1....I'm thinking heroes for hire 50-54 will start getting hot as well.
Hero for Hire #1 is hot because Luke Cage will be introduced in the new Shield TV show and people are speculating. You also have Disney xD channel that has the kids into both Iron Fist and Luke Cage.

I need to watch more Disney :P

I'll just add some books that I see on the Lyria website. Sorry for the duplicates.

Marvel Premiere #15 @ $250 & 12 bids.

Iron Fist #14 @ $113 & 7 bids.

Primer #2 @ $103 & 17 bids.

Marvel Preview #7 @ $102 & 18 bids.

Kiss #1 @ $69 & 19 bids.

Strange Tales #180 @ $51 & 30 bids.

Daredevil #131 FN/VF @ $50 & 27 bids.

Any new news on this? The last I heard, the guy in the SHIELD trailer was Rage, not Luke Cage.

Ms. Marvel #1 VF/NM @ $21 & 26 bids.

Marvel Premiere #2 @ $112 & 22 bids.

Amazing Spider-Man #90 vg/fine @ $22 & 20 bids.

Tales to Astonish #29 vf @ $69 & 19 bids.

Star Wars #1 vg @ $10 & 10 bids. :o

hm

Two of the 5 titles you listed are wrong :makepoint:

hm(shrug)

It's Marvel PREVIEW #2 and Astonishing Tales #29 :makepoint:

doh!

Say, since the chatter has calmed down quite a bit...

Anyone have any idea on books they think will pop sometime soon? And feel free to SPECULATE, haha.

Hero for hire 1 has been getting attention but imagine some kind of movie appearance and what that would do.

Werewolf by Night 32 has been hot for a while now, but is there actually any good plan to promote moon knight like a movie? I don't know, but that would book would go crazy!

Amazing Spider-man 194 has really picked up recently.

Also, I don't know if any else noticed this...but the Deadly Hands of Kung Fu, I think number 19...is the first appearance of the White Tiger and is now very difficult to find...

Anyone else?

Yeah I know that's why I'm trying to get them all lol! He has so many key appearances its tough. Got my Thor 165 now I need FF 66, 67 in higher grade. They came out in 1969 might be Silver Age so pardon me. Those to me are top three. Thoughts?