• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

She-Hulk #1 disappearing fast when "the view" announced the new Marvel series, A-Force, an Avengers team lead by She-Hulk and Dazzler.

hm

Mey, why not? (shrug):headbang:

Didn't someone on here just buy 500 Dazzler 1's?

I guess the only drawback is that it is not her first app, but let's not forget, Rom 1 was dollar or less box fodder for eons. i probably owned 15 copies at one point.

She-Hulk #1 disappearing fast when "the view" announced the new Marvel series, A-Force, an Avengers team lead by She-Hulk and Dazzler.

hm

I think its going to be more then just blip. Marvel is just basically saying the moving women more to the front of comics to capture more market share. I can't blame them because in the work place its the same thing. Many corporations are practically begging women to join the managerial work force. Its allow them help their diversification. (Again I hate that word, but it fits so well here.)

This A-Force looks like one of the more dreadful ideas as of late… even if written by Willow Wilson which is good on Ms. Marvel… Bah…

is this the prequel to T&A Force?

No, it's the sequel to A.N.A.L. Agents of Smash.

hm

I just put 20 of them up for sale in the VCC....

hm

I just put 20 of them up for sale in the VCC....

You get that price and I am stocking up in bulk on that book lol.

hm

Gotta love it when those late 70s #1s that were formerly dollar bin (or just above) material pop to be $40+ items. :banana:

hm

Gotta love it when those late 70s #1s that were formerly dollar bin (or just above) material pop to be $40+ items. :banana:

She-Hulk 1 has been a steady $20-$40 seller for quite some time.