• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

She-Hulk #1 disappearing fast when "the view" announced the new Marvel series, A-Force, an Avengers team lead by She-Hulk and Dazzler.

hm

Mey, why not? (shrug):headbang:

Didn't someone on here just buy 500 Dazzler 1's?

No, but I still have my 200 copies I bought when the comic came out. :blush:

She-Hulk #1 disappearing fast when "the view" announced the new Marvel series, A-Force, an Avengers team lead by She-Hulk and Dazzler.

hm

Gotta love it when those late 70s #1s that were formerly dollar bin (or just above) material pop to be $40+ items. :banana:

She-Hulk 1 has been a steady $20-$40 seller for quite some time.

I must be getting old, but I can remember not that long ago when I was buying these, Ms. Marvel #1, Spider-Woman #1 and other late 70s Marvel female character #1s in auction lots with multiple copies for a buck or two per book.

hm

Gotta love it when those late 70s #1s that were formerly dollar bin (or just above) material pop to be $40+ items. :banana:

I must be getting old, but I can remember not that long ago when I was buying these, Ms. Marvel #1, Spider-Woman #1 and other late 70s Marvel female character #1s in auction lots with multiple copies for a buck or two per book.

It's the power of Hollywood.

hm

If only we could see the future.......

hm

If only we could see the future.......

af3629c0-356f-4545-966b-dae9d5d4cf97_zpswxpefx9k.jpg

You are . . . :baiting:

We like to say old . . . er around these parts. :grin:

You are . . . :baiting:

We like to say old . . . er around these parts. :grin:

Still have not hit 40 yet, so that must be a good thing for the hobby if I am an older coot........ :banana:

hm

Didn't someone on here just buy 500 Dazzler 1's?

I bought 200 from Koch 2 months ago.. They're all 50 shades of VFNMs from 8.5 - 9.8..

Andd..

They all turned out being error variants..

I think I did well on those regardless of whats happening now with the character.. The price was very very low, Joe wanted to distribute them as flyers for a rave prior to selling lol

Is anything happening with MTU #3? theres a raw at 60.00 right now with 6 hours to go, and theres a 9.6 that closed at 374.00 last month.. Random?

I believe 2nd Morbius. A good sell considering 2nd appearances have been passé lately.

Is anything happening with MTU #3? theres a raw at 60.00 right now with 6 hours to go, and theres a 9.6 that closed at 374.00 last month.. Random?

I believe 2nd Morbius. A good sell considering 2nd appearances have been passé lately.

3rd Morbius. :)

Peace,

Chip

The seller is in the HOS for among other things, cracking slabs and bumping the grade.

I hope the buyer isn't getting hosed on a cracked out 8.5 :wishluck:

where are the large digital images mentioned in the title? these are distance shots.

looks like a nice copy, but nice could be a VF+ from that distance

Edited by the blob

Daredevil #168 CGC 9.6 @ $327 & 20 bids.

Avengers Annual #7 CGC 9.6 @ $225 in a BIN

Sub Mariner #34 CGC 9.8 @ $727 & 40 bids.

Some interesting auctions. Congrats to the buyers and the sellers. (thumbs u

Calling Sub-Mariner #34 1st Pre Defenders is basically a lie.

Just curious why you feel that way? It has been thought of that way for at least the last 30 years. It is listed in Overstreet that way under Sub-Mariner 34 & also noted as a pre-appearance under Marvel Feature #1. I understand everyone has their own opinion, but this one seems pretty obvious.

Daredevil #168 CGC 9.6 @ $327 & 20 bids.

Avengers Annual #7 CGC 9.6 @ $225 in a BIN

Sub Mariner #34 CGC 9.8 @ $727 & 40 bids.

Some interesting auctions. Congrats to the buyers and the sellers. (thumbs u

Calling Sub-Mariner #34 1st Pre Defenders is basically a lie.

Just curious why you feel that way? It has been thought of that way for at least the last 30 years. It is listed in Overstreet that way under Sub-Mariner 34 & also noted as a pre-appearance under Marvel Feature #1. I understand everyone has their own opinion, but this one seems pretty obvious.

It also says it on the CGC label. Can't pin this on the seller, though if you want to call CGC liars, that's fine.