• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
39 39

11,721 posts in this topic

On 8/31/2021 at 9:50 AM, ThothAmon said:

Sellers cybergrime and truegrime must be related. No?  Plus those feedback ratings?

60C274B0-C89D-4DF3-B4F1-8A4FC6478656.png

Holy Cow!

He actually publicly doxxed the buyer who left him bad feedback! :facepalm: WTFIWWY?!?? :makepoint:

Sellers cybergrime and truegrime must be related. No?  Plus those feedback ratings?

They are all related . . . Take a closer look at the first two negative feedbacks ever received by each of them, and tell me what you see. meh

On 8/31/2021 at 4:57 PM, jcjames said:

Holy Cow!

He actually publicly doxxed the buyer who left him bad feedback! :facepalm: WTFIWWY?!?? :makepoint:

Why not? He never contacted me until after he crapped on the sale. Never asked to return it, never returned it, and was basically full of it. Does @jcjames have a problem with that? hm

Edited by divad

On 8/31/2021 at 7:32 PM, divad said:

Why not? He never contacted me until after he crapped on the sale. Never asked to return it, never returned it, and was basically full of it. Does @jcjames have a problem with that? hm

He left feedback in an obviously belligerent manner instead of messaging you first... so what? Did he expose your name, address and phone number? Then why stoop even lower than him? What was the point of racing him to the bottom of the gutter with your response and doxxing him? It didn't make HIM look worse, it made you look worse. 

On 8/31/2021 at 7:40 PM, jcjames said:

He left feedback in an obviously belligerent manner instead of messaging you first... so what? Did he expose your name, address and phone number? Then why stoop even lower than him? What was the point of racing him to the bottom of the gutter with your response and doxxing him? It didn't make HIM look worse, it made you look worse. 

Yeah, I was pissed, and you're right. But once you write it you can't revise it. So now it's there. Personally I feel bad about it, but it's history now. Not to mention that it's a 9.4 all freaking day long.:sumo:

On 8/31/2021 at 7:45 PM, divad said:

Yeah, I was pissed, and you're right. But once you write it you can't revise it. So now it's there. Personally I feel bad about it, but it's history now. Not to mention that it's a 9.4 all freaking day long.:sumo:

Well it IS feebay so, it is NM if you insist! :bigsmile:

60C274B0-C89D-4DF3-B4F1-8A4FC6478656.png

Your post implies that the one negative feedback has something to do with this book. It does not.