• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
39 39

11,721 posts in this topic

On 8/31/2021 at 10:28 PM, divad said:

They are all related . . . Take a closer look at the first two negative feedbacks ever received by each of them, and tell me what you see. meh

At the time of my post I didn’t realize they were your ids also.   Divad’s one of the best raw book sellers on eBay from what I can tell. Lots of nutty/unscrupulous buyers of raw books on eBay that use feedback as a post purchase bargaining chip. 

On 9/1/2021 at 2:55 AM, ThothAmon said:

At the time of my post I didn’t realize they were your ids also.   Divad’s one of the best raw book sellers on eBay from what I can tell. Lots of nutty/unscrupulous buyers of raw books on eBay that use feedback as a post purchase bargaining chip. 

How many nutty/unscrupulous sellers use feedback as revenge-doxxing, and then embarrass themselves further by apparently and pathetically trying (and failing) to do the same to a boardie here who points it out? 

Edited by jcjames

On 9/1/2021 at 8:49 PM, jokiing said:
On 8/30/2021 at 5:43 PM, littledoom said:

Starslayer 2's disappearing off ebay

Wonder if Pacific Presents #1 will show some movement as well.

I claimed a copy or tried we'll see how it goes, from a LCS live feed but I came in late not sure if I was 1st lol

And @F For Fake my friend, your day has come! Rocketeer Disney + announced!

On 9/1/2021 at 9:05 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I claimed a copy or tried we'll see how it goes, from a LCS live feed but I came in late not sure if I was 1st lol

And @F For Fake my friend, your day has come! Rocketeer Disney + announced!

Nice! Happy to see Rocketeer get some love. This is the rare occasion where I love the books too much to let them go, so I won’t profit financially, but I’m looking forward to the new adaptation!

On 9/4/2021 at 7:26 AM, Microchip said:

I just picked up a pair of 9.8's of this book.  Love me some Doctor Strange, and he'll be heavily immersed in the Multiverse... along with Spiderman, Loki, and more to come.

I thought Strange Tales 138 was the 1st Eternity? 

guess someone has a box of defender 92's and no Strange Tales 138's, lol, to try and push on.

On 9/5/2021 at 6:00 AM, pickycollector said:

Eternity does appear in Defenders #92 indeed but that is not the 1st appearance, maybe its 12th appearance at best

https://cmro.travis-starnes.com/character_details.php?character=305

If you read the breakdown for Defenders 92 in the Marvel.fandom the first Eternity is a child of the Multiverse Eternity.   They go through the full detail of the character, and his role in the Ultimates storyline.  

On 9/5/2021 at 2:50 AM, herc2000 said:

I thought Strange Tales 138 was the 1st Eternity? 

guess someone has a box of defender 92's and no Strange Tales 138's, lol, to try and push on.

Thats a lot of love for the Defenders, sitting on a box of 92's for 40 years and thinking that ship is going to arrive in the umpteenth stage of the MCU franchise, with the Multiverse storyline.    Thats a pretty big crystal ball they're gazing into.

With the very nature of the character, wouldn't Eternity's 1st appearance supersede the creation of the entire Marvel universe ? It would have to be the first Marvel comic (shrug) GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 9/5/2021 at 10:39 AM, jimjum12 said:

With the very nature of the character, wouldn't Eternity's 1st appearance supersede the creation of the entire Marvel universe ? It would have to be the first Marvel comic (shrug) GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Are you saying a writer never used a story loop in the last 60 years at Marvel??