• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POV'S BA Marvel Practice #3

32 posts in this topic

Jim

893frustrated.gif I forgot what I graded this POS reader book! foreheadslap.gif

To you anything under 9.4 is a POS reader copy.... shocked.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

That's what POV called it when I asked him what I initially graded it at! sorry.gif

Well.....if my dealings with you are any indication.....you probably undergraded the thing.....

Jim

Jim

To you anything under 9.4 is a POS reader copy.... shocked.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

That's what POV called it when I asked him what I initially graded it at! sorry.gif

Well.....if my dealings with you are any indication.....you probably undergraded the thing.....

Jim

flowerred.gif

Jim

Jim

Jim

flowerred.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

These are not the greatest practice cases, since books in the NM range are affected dramatically by non-color breaking creases hard to visualize from scans.

Bring out your trash!